Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Thanks, Earthshaker
1 2 3 4 5 6
Nice work Wind :') <3

Time to get some cash from Earth this week ;p
Nice work Wind :') <3

Time to get some cash from Earth this week ;p
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
have fun everyone~ :D
have fun everyone~ :D
ycSiwsB.png
I love Earthshaker's lore, I really do, with a "Man, you are breaking my heart" kind of love.

...Also, I've already forgotten who, but somebody was daydreaming about a crystalfall (similar to flowerfall) apparel with jewels hanging in the air and now I'm hoping so hard that's what your apparel ends up being. :D
I love Earthshaker's lore, I really do, with a "Man, you are breaking my heart" kind of love.

...Also, I've already forgotten who, but somebody was daydreaming about a crystalfall (similar to flowerfall) apparel with jewels hanging in the air and now I'm hoping so hard that's what your apparel ends up being. :D
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
that image omg

Happy almost festival time, Earth! I'm gonna pledge my allegiance for you guys in LvE and consider boarding.
that image omg

Happy almost festival time, Earth! I'm gonna pledge my allegiance for you guys in LvE and consider boarding.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
[quote name="Accelerator" date=2017-11-19 10:01:52] that image omg Happy almost festival time, Earth! I'm gonna pledge my allegiance for you guys in LvE and consider boarding. [/quote] We'll love you longtime! Some really lovely prizes to look forward to!
Accelerator wrote on 2017-11-19:
that image omg

We'll love you longtime! Some really lovely prizes to look forward to!
iK0jgh4.png
[quote name="Schefflera" date=2017-11-19 09:56:39] ...Also, I've already forgotten who, but somebody was daydreaming about a [b]crystalfall[/b] (similar to flowerfall)[b] apparel with jewels hanging in the air[/b] and now I'm hoping so hard that's what your apparel ends up being. :D [/quote] :O
Schefflera wrote on 2017-11-19:

:O
JQQ3Fjt.png
[quote name="KyloRen" date=2017-11-19 02:23:26] That picture is beautiful A* [/quote] [quote name="Accelerator" date=2017-11-19 10:01:52] that image omg [/quote] we're meeting up at dragonhome this thursday for a feast pls bring a dish to share
KyloRen wrote on 2017-11-19:
That picture is beautiful A*
that image omg
we're meeting up at dragonhome this thursday for a feast
pls bring a dish to share
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[quote name="October" date=2017-11-19 10:18:22] [quote name="KyloRen" date=2017-11-19 02:23:26] That picture is beautiful A* [/quote] [quote name="Accelerator" date=2017-11-19 10:01:52] that image omg [/quote] we're meeting up at dragonhome this thursday for a feast pls bring a dish to share [/quote] -starts baking rock cakes-
October wrote on 2017-11-19:
KyloRen wrote on 2017-11-19:
That picture is beautiful A*
that image omg
we're meeting up at dragonhome this thursday for a feast
pls bring a dish to share

-starts baking rock cakes-
You're all gems
[img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/ecb3/th/pre/i/2017/008/a/9/can_you_smell_what_the_rock_is_cooking__by_15beerbottles-daupdoa.png[/img]
can_you_smell_what_the_rock_is_cooking__by_15beerbottles-daupdoa.png
oRU0xsF.png
I love that it looks like the Arcanist is telling some latest-minute gossip to Arcane sprite! Meanwhile, Shadow goblin really would rather be anywhere somewhere else xD
I love that it looks like the Arcanist is telling some latest-minute gossip to Arcane sprite! Meanwhile, Shadow goblin really would rather be anywhere somewhere else xD
7irhbB2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6