Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | things you recently realized
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Ciphers" date=2017-11-16 17:13:38] Clicking on your treasure/gem amount takes you to your hoard [/quote] Actually clicking on the gems takes you to the gem purchase page! I’m on mobile so I always click it instead of my messages. I was so confused the first time :|
Ciphers wrote on 2017-11-16:
Clicking on your treasure/gem amount takes you to your hoard

Actually clicking on the gems takes you to the gem purchase page! I’m on mobile so I always click it instead of my messages. I was so confused the first time :|
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
Augite Protector not Aguile Protector.
Not sure why I always read this wrong..

Augite Protector
Augite Protector not Aguile Protector.
Not sure why I always read this wrong..

Augite Protector
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
It's been eight months so far since the Archer's Way/Archer's Garb was released.
It's been eight months so far since the Archer's Way/Archer's Garb was released.
that spirals are usually only 2 to 4M long and not 12M long or so
[quote name="Clioneo" date=2017-11-16 22:52:02] that spirals are usually only 2 to 4M long and not 12M long or so [/quote] This! Not a recent discovery, but when I joined I immediately assumed they were rather big, so realizing how [i][b]tiny[/b][/i] they are was a trauma. They're basically long faes, dimension wisely... Bigger dragons could wear them as scarfs, and here I was thinking they were at least as big as a python.
Clioneo wrote on 2017-11-16:

This! Not a recent discovery, but when I joined I immediately assumed they were rather big, so realizing how tiny they are was a trauma. They're basically long faes, dimension wisely... Bigger dragons could wear them as scarfs, and here I was thinking they were at least as big as a python.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
For the longest time I thought Gembond was "Gembound".
For the longest time I thought Gembond was "Gembound".
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23479788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234798/23479788_350.png[/img] [/url] The new Fae neck: Skydancer potty dance

23479788_350.png

The new Fae neck: Skydancer potty dance
NBeoOgB.png
That two of my bogsneaks are pretty much inverses of each other in terms of length and wingspan.
That two of my bogsneaks are pretty much inverses of each other in terms of length and wingspan.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Evbay: I never knew how to articulate what bugged me about the Skydancer female pose and why I strongly prefer the male pose (I have exactly one Skydancer female in my lair compared to several males), though Asteria is beautiful.

BUT THAT IS EXACTLY IT. IT'S THE GOTTA GO POTTY DANCE.

Also, the butts on the Pearlcatcher male pose.

*ahem*

After having been on this site since August and breeding a crapton of nests, I just now started realizing how dramatically dragon sizes shift during RTB/cooldown cycles. o.O
@Evbay: I never knew how to articulate what bugged me about the Skydancer female pose and why I strongly prefer the male pose (I have exactly one Skydancer female in my lair compared to several males), though Asteria is beautiful.

BUT THAT IS EXACTLY IT. IT'S THE GOTTA GO POTTY DANCE.

Also, the butts on the Pearlcatcher male pose.

*ahem*

After having been on this site since August and breeding a crapton of nests, I just now started realizing how dramatically dragon sizes shift during RTB/cooldown cycles. o.O
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="CrimsonAero" date=2017-11-16 17:05:26] Depin, not Dephin Fuiran, not Furian [/quote] also: depin, bot delphin
CrimsonAero wrote on 2017-11-16:
Depin, not Dephin
Fuiran, not Furian
also: depin, bot delphin
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8