Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if they found Sornieth?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
What R this
What R this
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Let's hope Sornieth doesn't end up with a Dovahkiin
Let's hope Sornieth doesn't end up with a Dovahkiin
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
[quote name="plaant" date="2017-11-07 16:43:00" ] i'm picturing..... eleven accidentally opening a portal to sornieth and the shade comes through [/quote] and dragons
plaant wrote on 2017-11-07 16:43:00:
i'm picturing..... eleven accidentally opening a portal to sornieth and the shade comes through
and dragons
@RabidWhovian

i have played this RP plot many
many god damn times
its always interesting

if anyone is interested i can rant on so just ask but for now ima leave it at that. Tired.

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou

@RabidWhovian

i have played this RP plot many
many god damn times
its always interesting

if anyone is interested i can rant on so just ask but for now ima leave it at that. Tired.

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @Ellapinky, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @TropicalDiamonds @Cytus @RattleSnakes @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @ilimati @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou

ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Honestly my headcanon is that different portals could possibly shift the characters to dragons. Just kinda my thought.
Honestly my headcanon is that different portals could possibly shift the characters to dragons. Just kinda my thought.
Candies.gif
I'm actually currently planning a potential future fandragon of a character who can hop dimensions. Normally he has a ship for that, but the entire plot of his game is that everyone had to evacuate the ship into an unfamiliar dimension. That in turn led to others... anyway, yeah, totally plausible that he could accidentally end up here.

My other first thought was Doctor Who and s/he would just be completely enamored with every sentient being on the planet and attempt to befriend EVERYONE and make them all get along.
I'm actually currently planning a potential future fandragon of a character who can hop dimensions. Normally he has a ship for that, but the entire plot of his game is that everyone had to evacuate the ship into an unfamiliar dimension. That in turn led to others... anyway, yeah, totally plausible that he could accidentally end up here.

My other first thought was Doctor Who and s/he would just be completely enamored with every sentient being on the planet and attempt to befriend EVERYONE and make them all get along.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Just... think about it. Caprii, Arthe, and Banafrit going deeper into the Clockworks but instead of the Treasure Vault they were supposed to appear in, they appeared in the middle of the Scarred Wasteland. Somewhat shocked, Arthe blasts a bolt towards a quite large skeleton, probably of a very large Emperor that died much too long ago. It seemed there were... voices, coming from it. A somewhat humanoid figure, with a very thin stature and quite long arms, multiple times larger than even Caprii, approaches the trio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38324344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383244/38324344_350.png[/img] [/url] Crystallism notes that they're only about the size of Faes, and couldn't do any harm to Arthiprism, despite Caprii's potent venom blade, Banafrit's flame lance, and Arthe's volt phaser being so powerful even in the Clockworks. Arthe seems to notice a large mammal-like creature in the distance, and it seems to remind her of times she'd rather forget that have to do all too much with Piercing damage. She charges a little, and bursts a slightly larger than normal volt. It seemed to approach them with a less than friendly look. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39531686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/395317/39531686_350.png[/img] [/url] Frostifur certainly approached them, tried to observe them, but it was already too late. They're all out of Sparks, probably are stuck in Sornieth, and yes. A combination of fear and the shaking from the Imperial's footsteps had already killed them.
Just... think about it.

Caprii, Arthe, and Banafrit going deeper into the Clockworks but instead of the Treasure Vault they were supposed to appear in, they appeared in the middle of the Scarred Wasteland. Somewhat shocked, Arthe blasts a bolt towards a quite large skeleton, probably of a very large Emperor that died much too long ago. It seemed there were... voices, coming from it. A somewhat humanoid figure, with a very thin stature and quite long arms, multiple times larger than even Caprii, approaches the trio.

38324344_350.png

Crystallism notes that they're only about the size of Faes, and couldn't do any harm to Arthiprism, despite Caprii's potent venom blade, Banafrit's flame lance, and Arthe's volt phaser being so powerful even in the Clockworks. Arthe seems to notice a large mammal-like creature in the distance, and it seems to remind her of times she'd rather forget that have to do all too much with Piercing damage. She charges a little, and bursts a slightly larger than normal volt. It seemed to approach them with a less than friendly look.

39531686_350.png

Frostifur certainly approached them, tried to observe them, but it was already too late. They're all out of Sparks, probably are stuck in Sornieth, and yes. A combination of fear and the shaking from the Imperial's footsteps had already killed them.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@PixelSpiral
Mario & Luigi: Dragon Jam!

I'm so sorry
@PixelSpiral
Mario & Luigi: Dragon Jam!

I'm so sorry
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Well they wouldn't survive long in my lair that's for sure :D
Well they wouldn't survive long in my lair that's for sure :D
:D
i would scream in joy

and try not to get eaten
i would scream in joy

and try not to get eaten
W1ufEjp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9