Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if they found Sornieth?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
There’s a ton of shows where the characters travel through time, space, dimensions, and just plain logic. I guess they don’t even need to be from a show or book that does this, but imagine any given character randomly happening upon Sornieth.

I mean, the obvious ones are Rick and Morty, but what about... uh... Mario, I dunno.

Feel free to post your mental images below, haha. I’m sure we’d all love to see what y’all can come up with.
There’s a ton of shows where the characters travel through time, space, dimensions, and just plain logic. I guess they don’t even need to be from a show or book that does this, but imagine any given character randomly happening upon Sornieth.

I mean, the obvious ones are Rick and Morty, but what about... uh... Mario, I dunno.

Feel free to post your mental images below, haha. I’m sure we’d all love to see what y’all can come up with.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
i did think about mario upon seeing this thread lol ok i imagine him appearing here in some way as i have a headcanon that mario characters can actualy travel in different universes but 'd rather stay in their own. ok so dergs would think "what a curious familiar" and possibly if theyre in coli a lot try to hecking kill mario and most dergs would hecking tower over him, im sure he'll survive somehow hes too cool but what if he appeared in my lair and met [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29501503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295016/29501503_350.png[/img] [/url]
i did think about mario upon seeing this thread lol
ok i imagine him appearing here in some way as i have a headcanon that mario characters can actualy travel in different universes but 'd rather stay in their own.
ok so dergs would think "what a curious familiar" and possibly if theyre in coli a lot try to hecking kill mario and most dergs would hecking tower over him,
im sure he'll survive somehow hes too cool

but

what if he appeared in my lair

and met

29501503_350.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
If I found sornieth... I would be scared as heck.
A world full of lizards 20 times bigger than me, lots of magic, weird animals, shade, plague... PLAGUE DID I MENTION PLAGUE??????
also everyone would eat me?? im 5'' if i found sornieth i would cry a lot.

I would then be amazed and then scared again-
If I found sornieth... I would be scared as heck.
A world full of lizards 20 times bigger than me, lots of magic, weird animals, shade, plague... PLAGUE DID I MENTION PLAGUE??????
also everyone would eat me?? im 5'' if i found sornieth i would cry a lot.

I would then be amazed and then scared again-
+4fr time --> usd art shop
Hi my namy is Alú and i am a mess
ok im dead [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/34/6d/kXd8LfkX_o.png[/img]
ok im dead
kXd8LfkX_o.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I'm in the process of making a few 'outsider' characters that would just. Appear. And live in Sornieth just for the heck of it.
They. They already mostly come from a dragon-filled world and one of them was already a dragon originally so it wouldn't phase them much.
But if like, other characters dropped into Sornieth I'd be scared for them because there's actually a lot of dangerous stuff in this world hah.
(By the way @PixelSpiral that's some beautiful imagery right there 10/10)
I'm in the process of making a few 'outsider' characters that would just. Appear. And live in Sornieth just for the heck of it.
They. They already mostly come from a dragon-filled world and one of them was already a dragon originally so it wouldn't phase them much.
But if like, other characters dropped into Sornieth I'd be scared for them because there's actually a lot of dangerous stuff in this world hah.
(By the way @PixelSpiral that's some beautiful imagery right there 10/10)
ybT7TWL.pnguH809KT.png9DMvw3a.png
I'm thinking about making my canon that the outsiders (fandragons) don't take a dragon form or anything, and they just kinda hang out in the lair and the dragons don't care as long as they don't kill anyone.

They're represented by a dragon in my lair, of course, but...

The ones that'd make the most sense to me are characters from things like Kid Icarus, Mario, Zelda, Code Lyoko... the list goes on and on.

Some characters would react better than others, but most would probably be like "Well heck, there's like 24 dragons here, most of which are like 3 times my size. Maybe I should just lay low and hope they don't kill me."

This is with the exception of Link, who would probably go dues ex machina on them and get himself smacked.
I'm thinking about making my canon that the outsiders (fandragons) don't take a dragon form or anything, and they just kinda hang out in the lair and the dragons don't care as long as they don't kill anyone.

They're represented by a dragon in my lair, of course, but...

The ones that'd make the most sense to me are characters from things like Kid Icarus, Mario, Zelda, Code Lyoko... the list goes on and on.

Some characters would react better than others, but most would probably be like "Well heck, there's like 24 dragons here, most of which are like 3 times my size. Maybe I should just lay low and hope they don't kill me."

This is with the exception of Link, who would probably go dues ex machina on them and get himself smacked.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Do you mean
Almost my entire lair
Do you mean
Almost my entire lair
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
If they find all my SU fandragons, there would be some really confused looks.

No matter what fandom you're from, you would be confused.
If they find all my SU fandragons, there would be some really confused looks.

No matter what fandom you're from, you would be confused.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
they'd happen upon my lair and just... ???

every single fandragon: we don't get a part in the lore
everyone else, shoving them in the basement: what?
they'd happen upon my lair and just... ???

every single fandragon: we don't get a part in the lore
everyone else, shoving them in the basement: what?
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
anyone from fe:a would be hella confused to see Robin in my lair
he probably wouldn't remember them anyway since according to clan lore he also has amnesia
but wait that would mean he'd recognize chrom but in a way not know who he is

also pokemon: they'd find two dialgas who highkey aren't dialgas and a gyarados that just wants to fight people. they would also be really confused

if we took people who basically travel through dimensions whenever they want (*cough* Will and Lyra from His Dark Materials), uuhhhhhhh... well imagine what would happen with two kids surrounded by giant flying reptiles probably more than twice their size. Lyra would probably climb all over them or something and give Will a heart attack
anyone from fe:a would be hella confused to see Robin in my lair
he probably wouldn't remember them anyway since according to clan lore he also has amnesia
but wait that would mean he'd recognize chrom but in a way not know who he is

also pokemon: they'd find two dialgas who highkey aren't dialgas and a gyarados that just wants to fight people. they would also be really confused

if we took people who basically travel through dimensions whenever they want (*cough* Will and Lyra from His Dark Materials), uuhhhhhhh... well imagine what would happen with two kids surrounded by giant flying reptiles probably more than twice their size. Lyra would probably climb all over them or something and give Will a heart attack
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9