Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw when your favorite dragon breed is
1 2 3 4
@magicdance, quick head up, I changed your title to more accurately reflect the topic of your discussion. Thanks!
@magicdance, quick head up, I changed your title to more accurately reflect the topic of your discussion. Thanks!
[quote name="magicdance" date=2017-10-09 19:49:42] Your favorite dragon breed is Guardian but you have more Coatls and Imperials than Guardians [/quote] cant relate i have 24 spirals when every other breed count is under 10
magicdance wrote on 2017-10-09:
Your favorite dragon breed is Guardian but you have more Coatls and Imperials than Guardians
cant relate i have 24 spirals when every other breed count is under 10
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
When you get a pretty accent, but don't have a dragon to fit it, so you buy one, and then you make an outfit for it
When you get a pretty accent, but don't have a dragon to fit it, so you buy one, and then you make an outfit for it
m87ieVe.png
When you catch yourself considering using Mirror breed change scrolls on Wildclaws and Imperials
When you catch yourself considering using Mirror breed change scrolls on Wildclaws and Imperials
jwrNMVA.png
So full of ideas. So terrible at using them.
At least there's still capitalism.
I feel bad for people who's favourite breed is tundras or imperials females. They're so hard to dress...
I feel bad for people who's favourite breed is tundras or imperials females. They're so hard to dress...
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
[quote name="@Aequorin" date=2017-10-10 14:35:09] magicdance, quick head up, I changed your title to more accurately reflect the topic of your discussion. Thanks! [/quote][u][/u] alrighty!
@Aequorin wrote on 2017-10-10:
magicdance, quick head up, I changed your title to more accurately reflect the topic of your discussion. Thanks!

alrighty!
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
my favorite breed is ridgeback, and I only have.... two.. it happens
my favorite breed is ridgeback, and I only have.... two.. it happens
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb