Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | tfw when your favorite dragon breed is
1 2 3 4
tfw you have a LOT of apparel but promised yourself you would only have 5 dragons.

but you wanna keep the apparel.

but you also wanna dress dragons.

edit: tfw you break your promise to yourself... and now you have 7 dragons but still more apparel and still a need to use said apparel
tfw you have a LOT of apparel but promised yourself you would only have 5 dragons.

but you wanna keep the apparel.

but you also wanna dress dragons.

edit: tfw you break your promise to yourself... and now you have 7 dragons but still more apparel and still a need to use said apparel
When you want the Arcane Sprite but you're cheap
When you want the Arcane Sprite but you're cheap
QFXpYkj.png
your favourite breed is Ridgebacks, but you have more Imperials...
your favourite breed is Ridgebacks, but you have more Imperials...
tumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo2_250.pngtumblr_pjeliu7Vc01snhoubo1_100.giftumblr_pjejcx31EX1snhoubo9_100.png
When you don't like any other breeds than Imperials.
When you don't like any other breeds than Imperials.
when you think the concept of g1s is overrated and dumb but your lair has a very heavy concentration of g1s
when you think the concept of g1s is overrated and dumb but your lair has a very heavy concentration of g1s
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
when you say you're gonna gene ur gen1s but you end up just hoarding treasure and gems because you're too scared to use it
when you say you're gonna gene ur gen1s but you end up just hoarding treasure and gems because you're too scared to use it
art-shop.png
you procrastinate on gene projects until you have 28 sitting around your lair. Please note, this is after you have a small lair cleanout. help me
you procrastinate on gene projects until you have 28 sitting around your lair. Please note, this is after you have a small lair cleanout. help me
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
you didn't expect so many people to reply to your forum

(edit: honestly I'm shocked)
you didn't expect so many people to reply to your forum

(edit: honestly I'm shocked)
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
When you buy/make a new gene and have absolutely zero dragons to put it on.
*Buries face in hands.*
When you buy/make a new gene and have absolutely zero dragons to put it on.
*Buries face in hands.*
shop_banner.png
When you're basically out of lair space but you keep getting dragons/impulse buys and ruining your own life.
When you're basically out of lair space but you keep getting dragons/impulse buys and ruining your own life.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
1 2 3 4