Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
@Xhaztol -edit ping [quote]When you mouse over an ineligible dragon, a tooltip will tell you exactly why you can't use that dragon in your party (such as: this dragon's energy is too low, this dragon's a hatchling, etc.)[/quote] kay, I was heading off to sleep but saw this and went, "Oh... dear." Is there going to be no option for me to [i]disable[/i] hatchlings showing up on the list? I mean, if you look at my lair right this second, I have 38 adult dragons... and [b]162[/b] hatchlings. Most of which will be trained once they hit adulthood, but I don't need them showing up in my coli list if they won't be coli-able. It seems like it'd be handy for some people and pretty much pointless for others.
@Xhaztol -edit ping
Quote:
When you mouse over an ineligible dragon, a tooltip will tell you exactly why you can't use that dragon in your party (such as: this dragon's energy is too low, this dragon's a hatchling, etc.)

kay, I was heading off to sleep but saw this and went, "Oh... dear."

Is there going to be no option for me to disable hatchlings showing up on the list? I mean, if you look at my lair right this second, I have 38 adult dragons... and 162 hatchlings. Most of which will be trained once they hit adulthood, but I don't need them showing up in my coli list if they won't be coli-able. It seems like it'd be handy for some people and pretty much pointless for others.
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@Xhaztol Thanks for some transparency on this! Quick question- will there be any possible way to get a toggle or something to be able to order dragons by level on the selection screen? I'm dying trying to find my level 25s because since then I've gotten some oldies that I have not trained up.
@Xhaztol Thanks for some transparency on this! Quick question- will there be any possible way to get a toggle or something to be able to order dragons by level on the selection screen? I'm dying trying to find my level 25s because since then I've gotten some oldies that I have not trained up.
CVX0Ylh.png
Please, where is the option to rearrange the battle stones D:
Please, where is the option to rearrange the battle stones D:
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
Ok but I have 190 dragons, this is going to be time consuming for those of us who have large lairs :p
Ok but I have 190 dragons, this is going to be time consuming for those of us who have large lairs :p
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/DH1wRDu.png[/img] [i]rip............[/i] (im so ready for hot keys in coli!!!!)
DH1wRDu.png

rip............
(im so ready for hot keys in coli!!!!)
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____1dGCk.gif xDljp.gif HDYry.gif XGj6c.gif
Ahhhhh! I'm so excited, thank you for keeping us updated.
Ahhhhh! I'm so excited, thank you for keeping us updated.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Still no ability to save teams of coli dragons?
Still no ability to save teams of coli dragons?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Thanks so much for the update! It's really nice to get some news on this process.

That said, please grant us the options to toggle eligible only/all dragons and also order dragons on the eligibility list by lair order or by level. That would be so helpful when you're buying large quantities of fodder to level and they end up mixed all over the list.

Also, seconding being able to reorder locked stone orders. That would also be amazing an so helpful.
Thanks so much for the update! It's really nice to get some news on this process.

That said, please grant us the options to toggle eligible only/all dragons and also order dragons on the eligibility list by lair order or by level. That would be so helpful when you're buying large quantities of fodder to level and they end up mixed all over the list.

Also, seconding being able to reorder locked stone orders. That would also be amazing an so helpful.
D5pZq4X.pngqF3SxXz.pngEaZQBU0.pngsgkDqC3.pngBX6nd4b.png
DdBNujS.pngXWqqkY1.pngoWtzVF0.pngqtNgpTt.pngXxfXayc.pngDkF4RHc.pngO4dd68g.png
@Xhaztol

It would be great if there was a way to exclude dragons from view when selecting a coli party. As someone that has 200 dragons, it is difficult enough to find a newly acquired fodder. Especially if that fodder is 1 year old, I have to go searching through my dergs to find it.

edit: Or create a sorting order for the dergs. Maybe one that matches your lair order? All my fodder show up in the back of my lair, so it would be convenient to find them at the bottom of the list. Instead of having them auto sort by age/ID as they do now.
@Xhaztol

It would be great if there was a way to exclude dragons from view when selecting a coli party. As someone that has 200 dragons, it is difficult enough to find a newly acquired fodder. Especially if that fodder is 1 year old, I have to go searching through my dergs to find it.

edit: Or create a sorting order for the dergs. Maybe one that matches your lair order? All my fodder show up in the back of my lair, so it would be convenient to find them at the bottom of the list. Instead of having them auto sort by age/ID as they do now.
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
thank you so much for the transparency here! it's very much appreciated, and i'm glad to see new additions! they sound great so far, and i'll be all-in on the beta when it comes time for it :)
thank you so much for the transparency here! it's very much appreciated, and i'm glad to see new additions! they sound great so far, and i'll be all-in on the beta when it comes time for it :)
Jay // they/he // +0 server time
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44