Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@poisenclaw

That feature already exists. :) See PVP listed below Monster Battle. The feature is rarely used and you don't get rewards for it (which may be worth suggesting for a PVP revamp). Maybe the feature would be used more if people actually had a reason to.
@poisenclaw

That feature already exists. :) See PVP listed below Monster Battle. The feature is rarely used and you don't get rewards for it (which may be worth suggesting for a PVP revamp). Maybe the feature would be used more if people actually had a reason to.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@theclasscalico
i think it would be better if an update came so that you can get some of your oponants treasure if you win than alot more players would want too play.
@theclasscalico
i think it would be better if an update came so that you can get some of your oponants treasure if you win than alot more players would want too play.
[quote name="@poisenclaw" date=2017-11-30 12:27:15] @/theclasscalico i think it would be better if an update came so that you can get some of your oponants treasure if you win than alot more players would want too play. [/quote] I think this would be a good idea, but only if there's a feature that allows a player to choose what amount of treasure. There could be...: .1000 treasure .5000 treasure .10000 treasure ...maybe?
@poisenclaw wrote on 2017-11-30:
@/theclasscalico
I think this would be a good idea, but only if there's a feature that allows a player to choose what amount of treasure.
There could be...:
.1000 treasure
.5000 treasure
.10000 treasure

...maybe?
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@theclasscalico @sparkbreeze that sounds great! YES THAT IS A GOOD IDEA.
@theclasscalico @sparkbreeze that sounds great! YES THAT IS A GOOD IDEA.
@poisenclaw
Thank you :3
@poisenclaw
Thank you :3
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@sparkbreeze you're welcome (:
@sparkbreeze you're welcome (:
Sounds good...

At first I was like, wait, why isn't it updated yet? And the I read the whole thing...

*facepalms*
Sounds good...

At first I was like, wait, why isn't it updated yet? And the I read the whole thing...

*facepalms*
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
UlFVeww.gif
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Unsticky'd
Unsticky'd
[quote name="@Sparkbreeze" date=2017-12-03 08:20:14] [quote name="@poisenclaw" date=2017-11-30 12:27:15] @/theclasscalico i think it would be better if an update came so that you can get some of your oponants treasure if you win than alot more players would want too play. [/quote] I think this would be a good idea, but only if there's a feature that allows a player to choose what amount of treasure. There could be...: .1000 treasure .5000 treasure .10000 treasure ...maybe? [/quote] This is an interesting idea. While you're at it, an option for not using treasure just in case you want a friendly PVP, no money involved. Also that it pairs you up with people who have chosen the same amount of treasure.
@Sparkbreeze wrote on 2017-12-03:
@poisenclaw wrote on 2017-11-30:
@/theclasscalico
I think this would be a good idea, but only if there's a feature that allows a player to choose what amount of treasure.
There could be...:
.1000 treasure
.5000 treasure
.10000 treasure

...maybe?

This is an interesting idea. While you're at it, an option for not using treasure just in case you want a friendly PVP, no money involved. Also that it pairs you up with people who have chosen the same amount of treasure.
pulvis et umbra sumus - We are dust and shadows
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44