Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Finally some info on this!
Finally some info on this!
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
@xxWolfii

Ah, sorry about the ping then ^^;
@xxWolfii

Ah, sorry about the ping then ^^;
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Ooh, this is lovely!
Will tinctures be provided when the new coli kicks off? I've heard that they would, but I'm not sure how many. I'm also unclear on whether or not this is a rumor.
Thank you for all your hard work on improving the site!
Ooh, this is lovely!
Will tinctures be provided when the new coli kicks off? I've heard that they would, but I'm not sure how many. I'm also unclear on whether or not this is a rumor.
Thank you for all your hard work on improving the site!
AXFBrIx.png
@Xhaztol

I'm really sorry, I don't know much about coding so it's totally possible, that this isn't...

Considering that it looks like the coliseum will be able to filter out eligible from ineligible dragons, would it possible to add a toggle on the dragon's profile so we can set which, if any, dragons we want to mark ineligible? This would have to automatically become undone if the dragon goes in the AH.

Again, I don't know much about coding, so this might not be a possibility, and if that is the case, I'm sorry for bothering you! :)
@Xhaztol

I'm really sorry, I don't know much about coding so it's totally possible, that this isn't...

Considering that it looks like the coliseum will be able to filter out eligible from ineligible dragons, would it possible to add a toggle on the dragon's profile so we can set which, if any, dragons we want to mark ineligible? This would have to automatically become undone if the dragon goes in the AH.

Again, I don't know much about coding, so this might not be a possibility, and if that is the case, I'm sorry for bothering you! :)
tumblr_otihfuy8hG1u80m1yo1_400.png
[quote name="softbun" date=2017-10-04 20:52:12] Thank you for the update, the transparency is very appreciated and I am happy to know an estimated schedule! I know there are some users who are concerned the current effects of battlestones (namely eliminate) may be altered dramatically as a result of this update. It may ease many minds to know if this is true or not? [/quote] @softbun I can't speak directly to that right now, but I would assume that we will visit every ability to make sure it is operating in exactly the manner it's supposed to be.
softbun wrote on 2017-10-04:
Thank you for the update, the transparency is very appreciated and I am happy to know an estimated schedule!
I know there are some users who are concerned the current effects of battlestones (namely eliminate) may be altered dramatically as a result of this update. It may ease many minds to know if this is true or not?

@softbun

I can't speak directly to that right now, but I would assume that we will visit every ability to make sure it is operating in exactly the manner it's supposed to be.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol

I do have a couple of questions

Will dragons listed in the AH still show in the Coli list? Because a lot of us, including me, list in the AH to keep our Coli lists uncluttered, and make fodder easy to find on it.

Why will hatches be in the list?

@Xhaztol

I do have a couple of questions

Will dragons listed in the AH still show in the Coli list? Because a lot of us, including me, list in the AH to keep our Coli lists uncluttered, and make fodder easy to find on it.

Why will hatches be in the list?

unknown.png
@Xhaztol
Could I humbly request a toggle that makes the party organization ONLY display eligible dragons? Those of us who've been around long enough to have very large lairs already suffer trying to sift through the huge number of dragons to find the ones you want to use, and making it show EVERY DRAGON is only going to make that more frustrating.
@Xhaztol
Could I humbly request a toggle that makes the party organization ONLY display eligible dragons? Those of us who've been around long enough to have very large lairs already suffer trying to sift through the huge number of dragons to find the ones you want to use, and making it show EVERY DRAGON is only going to make that more frustrating.
she/they, adult
:o Yay!
:o Yay!
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
Not sure how to feel about ineligible dragons appearing on the list... Seems unnecessary to me.

My real question: Will dragons still be organised by age? It's very annoying to go on a scavenger hunt for fodder among all my permanent dragons just because they're older. I think it should be ordered by where they are in your lair. This is useful not only for that reason but also because people can group their strongest dragons together to make them easier to find.
Not sure how to feel about ineligible dragons appearing on the list... Seems unnecessary to me.

My real question: Will dragons still be organised by age? It's very annoying to go on a scavenger hunt for fodder among all my permanent dragons just because they're older. I think it should be ordered by where they are in your lair. This is useful not only for that reason but also because people can group their strongest dragons together to make them easier to find.
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
Will the Beta also have any new ability adjustments? For example, having agility change the rate at which dragons dodge attacks and land a hit?
Will the Beta also have any new ability adjustments? For example, having agility change the rate at which dragons dodge attacks and land a hit?
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44