Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Sounds great so far! The update is really appreciated!
Sounds great so far! The update is really appreciated!
Emblem-2_100px.png
Oh man, still a long way out for the Coli then! Hopefully all bugs will be squished!

Edit to add, Thank you for the update!!!! Been wondering about this.
Oh man, still a long way out for the Coli then! Hopefully all bugs will be squished!

Edit to add, Thank you for the update!!!! Been wondering about this.
njkZvZC.png
@Xhaztol

I see; thanks for answering. Looking forward to testing everything out!
@Xhaztol

I see; thanks for answering. Looking forward to testing everything out!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Thanks for the update, Xhaz!

This is a lot of really cool new information, and I'm really interested in the keyboard controls option. Also love the ability to see why dragons can't participate. That's a neat new touch. ♥

I'm a little concerned about how the Clear button might impact LV 25 sales, but that's a whole different bridge to cross when it happens.

Thanks again. (:

This is a lot of really cool new information, and I'm really interested in the keyboard controls option. Also love the ability to see why dragons can't participate. That's a neat new touch. ♥

I'm a little concerned about how the Clear button might impact LV 25 sales, but that's a whole different bridge to cross when it happens.

Thanks again. (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
I know there are some users who are concerned the current effects of battlestones (namely eliminate) may be altered dramatically as a result of this update. It may ease many minds to know if this is true or not?
Thank you for the update, the transparency is very appreciated and I am happy to know an estimated schedule!
I know there are some users who are concerned the current effects of battlestones (namely eliminate) may be altered dramatically as a result of this update. It may ease many minds to know if this is true or not?
by-Joydom-FR.png
WOO HOTKEYS
WOO HOTKEYS
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o7_500.png
he/him || +0frt || art shop
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o7_500.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-10-04 20:46:25] [quote name="starblaziing" date=2017-10-04 20:45:15] @/Xhaztol I'd just like to say thank you for you and the team's work, and for giving us an update on the coli situation! One question: will both the technical beta and current(old) coli system be accessible from the same page, or will it be hosted on a different part of the site? [/quote] @/starblaziing They'll be entirely different entities and have separate links. [/quote] @xxWolfii So exalting/coli grinding would still be entirely possible.
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-10-04:
starblaziing wrote on 2017-10-04:
@/Xhaztol

I'd just like to say thank you for you and the team's work, and for giving us an update on the coli situation! One question: will both the technical beta and current(old) coli system be accessible from the same page, or will it be hosted on a different part of the site?

@/starblaziing

They'll be entirely different entities and have separate links.

@xxWolfii

So exalting/coli grinding would still be entirely possible.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@starblaziing yea, i saw the reply!
@starblaziing yea, i saw the reply!
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
[quote]It will also give everyone a chance to try out the new keyboard controls and the visual effects toggles.[/quote] I am here. I am sold. Please, just let me turn everything off I am reADY.
Quote:
It will also give everyone a chance to try out the new keyboard controls and the visual effects toggles.

I am here. I am sold. Please, just let me turn everything off I am reADY.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
[quote name="Grune" date=2017-10-04 20:51:53] Thanks for the update, Xhaz! This is a lot of really cool new information, and I'm really interested in the keyboard controls option. Also love the ability to see why dragons can't participate. That's a neat new touch. ♥ I'm a little concerned about how the Clear button might impact LV 25 sales, but that's a whole different bridge to cross when it happens. Thanks again. (: [/quote] @Grune I added a clarification to my original post. The Clear button doesn't remove the dragon's abilities completely, it just wipes any [b]unlocked stones[/b] off the interface for you.
Grune wrote on 2017-10-04:

Thanks again. (:

@Grune

I added a clarification to my original post. The Clear button doesn't remove the dragon's abilities completely, it just wipes any unlocked stones off the interface for you.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44