Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~For any newbies who need answers~
This is for any new players/newbies who have found this thread
If you are confused or need help with something I would be glad to see if I can answer any questions if you have any and if you need help then I will help the best I can, just pm(personal message) me or ping me (do @username and type the persons username, for example: @CrowDragon pings me) to ask me any questions or help requests, though I may not be on from 6:34 am in my time to 2-3 pm which is when I'm at school and I don't have internet when there.. So if any newbies see this just ask for help

~Crow
This is for any new players/newbies who have found this thread
If you are confused or need help with something I would be glad to see if I can answer any questions if you have any and if you need help then I will help the best I can, just pm(personal message) me or ping me (do @username and type the persons username, for example: @CrowDragon pings me) to ask me any questions or help requests, though I may not be on from 6:34 am in my time to 2-3 pm which is when I'm at school and I don't have internet when there.. So if any newbies see this just ask for help

~Crow
16159155922955337174188748864268.png