Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | is joxar stuff worth it to try to sell?
1 2
Just general thoughts?

Joxar was nice to start out with, but I've already gotten all the nymphs and items I want. Is it worth spending the money on the crate or to brew tokens to try to sell them? Or is the return not even worth it anymore now that basically everyone's had time and the novelty's worn off?

@xanswerxthatx
(am subscribed so no need to ping)
Just general thoughts?

Joxar was nice to start out with, but I've already gotten all the nymphs and items I want. Is it worth spending the money on the crate or to brew tokens to try to sell them? Or is the return not even worth it anymore now that basically everyone's had time and the novelty's worn off?

@xanswerxthatx
(am subscribed so no need to ping)
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
I think it would be. Joxar is what, 80kt, you could sell the tokens for a decent amount and if you get the exclusive chest stuff, you could. But if you don't get the chest stuff, I'm pretty sure that's a loss.
I think it would be. Joxar is what, 80kt, you could sell the tokens for a decent amount and if you get the exclusive chest stuff, you could. But if you don't get the chest stuff, I'm pretty sure that's a loss.
uCR5SCW.png
It started tanking in July. I wouldn't invest in it. There are better, surer ways to make money faster.

Some of the nymphs are already at 45k t apiece, there's not a huge reason for buyers to purchase the token instead of the cheaper items.
It started tanking in July. I wouldn't invest in it. There are better, surer ways to make money faster.

Some of the nymphs are already at 45k t apiece, there's not a huge reason for buyers to purchase the token instead of the cheaper items.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I can't speak for the recolor stuff but I just sold a Starlight Cloak for 75 gems. I have no idea if that's good or not but it sounds like a decently high price...
I can't speak for the recolor stuff but I just sold a Starlight Cloak for 75 gems. I have no idea if that's good or not but it sounds like a decently high price...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Yes, but not necessarily now. The admins intend to add more recolors every year (whimper) so if you've got the extra currency you could hang onto them. Joxar crates are only 1 per user per festival and brewing tokens is a way to take a break from brewing/transmuting for a while since festival currency took a deep dive.

As long as crates are selling for more than I'm paying for them it's a quick profit. Tokens are unlikely to ever hit the price they did the first month they were available but as long as they're more profitable than other things you're tossing into Baldwin for the time investment keep making them.

Much like dragons the shiny new stuff will boost prices and then they'll plummet as everyone gets what they want out of them. Don't fixate on how high the prices were in June--they'll likely never get there again. Instead, focus on the amount of profit per minute they yield compared to other things you could be doing with your treasure/cauldron.
Yes, but not necessarily now. The admins intend to add more recolors every year (whimper) so if you've got the extra currency you could hang onto them. Joxar crates are only 1 per user per festival and brewing tokens is a way to take a break from brewing/transmuting for a while since festival currency took a deep dive.

As long as crates are selling for more than I'm paying for them it's a quick profit. Tokens are unlikely to ever hit the price they did the first month they were available but as long as they're more profitable than other things you're tossing into Baldwin for the time investment keep making them.

Much like dragons the shiny new stuff will boost prices and then they'll plummet as everyone gets what they want out of them. Don't fixate on how high the prices were in June--they'll likely never get there again. Instead, focus on the amount of profit per minute they yield compared to other things you could be doing with your treasure/cauldron.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Personally I'm stockpiling tokens so when new things ARE added I'll be able to inhale them all at once :)
Personally I'm stockpiling tokens so when new things ARE added I'll be able to inhale them all at once :)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2017-09-25 21:33:40] Personally I'm stockpiling tokens so when new things ARE added I'll be able to inhale them all at once :) [/quote] Genius. *runs to go do that too*
Madarakita wrote on 2017-09-25:

Genius. *runs to go do that too*
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[quote name="Madarakita" date=2017-09-25 21:33:40] Personally I'm stockpiling tokens so when new things ARE added I'll be able to inhale them all at once :) [/quote] Snap
Madarakita wrote on 2017-09-25:

Snap
I tried to sell one of the chests after the second festival. Took me nearly the entire month to get rid of that thing. Tho it might be interesting to hord them for new stuff.
I tried to sell one of the chests after the second festival. Took me nearly the entire month to get rid of that thing. Tho it might be interesting to hord them for new stuff.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I'm selling the unopened crates and brewing some spare tokens to keep for the future releases. The profit is not very large, but it's not like I need to do much for it, and they give a lot of exp :D
I'm selling the unopened crates and brewing some spare tokens to keep for the future releases. The profit is not very large, but it's not like I need to do much for it, and they give a lot of exp :D
1 2