Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | here's some dragon population stats
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/142_oQLJf_cc0zdd244cXUIQVk6oQm9uB9_n_YiTGq2o/edit?usp=sharing]this is what happens when people in Lightning get bored.[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2286594/4#post_29618942]what happens when you let schaadenfreude stay up all night doing science.[/url] in more straightforward terms: a spreadsheet with data on exalted and unexalted dragons as of ~16:00FRT on the 25th September. and then a rambling written analysis of those data written by me because i don't know any better. these data were gathered by @kyonshi this afternoon, and i spent an hour or so messing with the spreadsheet. be aware that they're already out of date, as nests are being hatched and dragons exalted all the time. but it gives a pretty decent ballpark. have a sample: [img]https://imgur.com/NlXK8fy.png[/img] the main page has overall populations by breed and gender. the top block of text is sorted by highest active population to lowest. the second block of text contains the same data, just by breed alone. the breed specific pages have a breakdown of active vs exalted by gender. the gender specific page is pretty self explanatory, and also a mess. use these data as you please, everyone. and stay tuned for a written analysis if you're interested!
this is what happens when people in Lightning get bored.

what happens when you let schaadenfreude stay up all night doing science.

in more straightforward terms: a spreadsheet with data on exalted and unexalted dragons as of ~16:00FRT on the 25th September. and then a rambling written analysis of those data written by me because i don't know any better.

these data were gathered by @kyonshi this afternoon, and i spent an hour or so messing with the spreadsheet. be aware that they're already out of date, as nests are being hatched and dragons exalted all the time. but it gives a pretty decent ballpark.

have a sample:
NlXK8fy.png

the main page has overall populations by breed and gender. the top block of text is sorted by highest active population to lowest. the second block of text contains the same data, just by breed alone. the breed specific pages have a breakdown of active vs exalted by gender. the gender specific page is pretty self explanatory, and also a mess.

use these data as you please, everyone. and stay tuned for a written analysis if you're interested!
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
amazing! this is so impressive. :)
amazing! this is so impressive. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
oh
oh
what the --

oh my eleven
what the --

oh my eleven
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
The lightning flight truly is the graph flight.
The lightning flight truly is the graph flight.
See, I knew ridgebacks, mirrors, tundras, nocturnes and snappers were unpopular. I'm really surprised to find pearlcatchers and wildclaws down there though. Bogs are low because they're so new.

Super proud Imps are the highest. I love imps.
See, I knew ridgebacks, mirrors, tundras, nocturnes and snappers were unpopular. I'm really surprised to find pearlcatchers and wildclaws down there though. Bogs are low because they're so new.

Super proud Imps are the highest. I love imps.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
@Frostt

spreadsheets bring us closer to Bossdad.
@Frostt

spreadsheets bring us closer to Bossdad.
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
@schaadenfreude

The lightning festival currency should be spread sheets
@schaadenfreude

[quote name="Frostt" date=2017-09-25 17:55:59] @/schaadenfreude The lightning festival currency should be spread sheets [/quote] YES PLEASE.
Frostt wrote on 2017-09-25:
@/schaadenfreude

YES PLEASE.
[quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-09-25 17:57:56] [quote name="Frostt" date=2017-09-25 17:55:59] @/schaadenfreude The lightning festival currency should be spread sheets [/quote] YES PLEASE. [/quote] AGREED
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-09-25:
Frostt wrote on 2017-09-25:
@/schaadenfreude

YES PLEASE.

AGREED
hHEJ356.gif
DPSlXho.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8