Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your plans for the Coli Revamp?
1 2 3 4 5
I'm expecting the worst. I just hope that the changes to how AGI (and probably eliminate) works won't ENTIRELY break any possibility of making a functional high venue build.
I'm expecting the worst. I just hope that the changes to how AGI (and probably eliminate) works won't ENTIRELY break any possibility of making a functional high venue build.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I just want a use for my tanks. And to be able to level honest to gods mage dragons. Can I have a rounded party instead of a bunch of DPS? The Coli goes against all of my party based combat knowledge. x)
I just want a use for my tanks. And to be able to level honest to gods mage dragons. Can I have a rounded party instead of a bunch of DPS? The Coli goes against all of my party based combat knowledge. x)
Hope for the best, but expecting the worst.

Tbh if Eliminate gets nerfed and the battle stats AREN'T fixed to accommodate that then I'll just quit FR since coli is how I make money. Anything past Harpy's Roost is hell to grind in, let alone with a useless Elim.

Plus the agility thing worries me if they decide to go ahead and bump up the dodge rates of enemies anyway, wehether they do something with agility or not, which kinda nerfs Elim as is if enemies dodge twice as much than before.
Hope for the best, but expecting the worst.

Tbh if Eliminate gets nerfed and the battle stats AREN'T fixed to accommodate that then I'll just quit FR since coli is how I make money. Anything past Harpy's Roost is hell to grind in, let alone with a useless Elim.

Plus the agility thing worries me if they decide to go ahead and bump up the dodge rates of enemies anyway, wehether they do something with agility or not, which kinda nerfs Elim as is if enemies dodge twice as much than before.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
please take away dodge

please
please take away dodge

please
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
My dream is tabs or something similar for the 'Organize Party' screen.

And yes, PvP viability.
My dream is tabs or something similar for the 'Organize Party' screen.

And yes, PvP viability.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
i haven't statted any dragons in so many months out of fear that the revamp came out the day after and i had to redo all lmao
i'm scared of what's gonna come, i'm just keeping my lame coli party for taking 8 dragons to lv25 and grinding, and then i'll get rid of them completely. and then watch the guides forum for good builds and cry
i haven't statted any dragons in so many months out of fear that the revamp came out the day after and i had to redo all lmao
i'm scared of what's gonna come, i'm just keeping my lame coli party for taking 8 dragons to lv25 and grinding, and then i'll get rid of them completely. and then watch the guides forum for good builds and cry
................................... .
MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
... jdlAmNx.gif ... .
Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
I'd like to point out that a very very very long time ago, Undel mentioned that the coliseum enemies are supposed to have a range of stats, and not all be exact copies of each other - they just have that particular feature disabled. One time they re-enabled it for an hour or so, and I remember being in Arena and having enemies randomly have too much health to be killed by 3 Scratches. Panic ensued.

Can you imagine Culex's Coliseum Guide needing to be completely re-written?

@Ern

Well, since you've asked so nicely - I plan on opening a ridiculously large hoard of treasure chests at my Mass Opening. ;D

@TimeStandStill

Never touched PvP, but if your idea for a PvP rewards/shop becomes reality, I just might have to!

@vihuff

I agree - BUFF EVERYTHING. ;D

Alternatively, they could lower the stats on coliseum enemies instead. That would make mages more powerful in comparison to the new coliseum balance, either way. In addition, that would make it easier to raise the level cap and put in new, harder venues!
I'd like to point out that a very very very long time ago, Undel mentioned that the coliseum enemies are supposed to have a range of stats, and not all be exact copies of each other - they just have that particular feature disabled. One time they re-enabled it for an hour or so, and I remember being in Arena and having enemies randomly have too much health to be killed by 3 Scratches. Panic ensued.

Can you imagine Culex's Coliseum Guide needing to be completely re-written?

@Ern

Well, since you've asked so nicely - I plan on opening a ridiculously large hoard of treasure chests at my Mass Opening. ;D

@TimeStandStill

Never touched PvP, but if your idea for a PvP rewards/shop becomes reality, I just might have to!

@vihuff

I agree - BUFF EVERYTHING. ;D

Alternatively, they could lower the stats on coliseum enemies instead. That would make mages more powerful in comparison to the new coliseum balance, either way. In addition, that would make it easier to raise the level cap and put in new, harder venues!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
i just hope we can start being able to use things other than eliminate builds. every build i've seen requires it and id be darned if i saved up 400k for one stone rn

besides all "knights" and no mages or tanks sounds boring to me
i just hope we can start being able to use things other than eliminate builds. every build i've seen requires it and id be darned if i saved up 400k for one stone rn

besides all "knights" and no mages or tanks sounds boring to me
scream because its been like 8948494654 years since its been announced
i dont have actual plans because i dont know what will be in it

also yeah its unlikely they wil nerf eliminate, if they do half the fanbase will be 6541654165% mad at the staff
scream because its been like 8948494654 years since its been announced
i dont have actual plans because i dont know what will be in it

also yeah its unlikely they wil nerf eliminate, if they do half the fanbase will be 6541654165% mad at the staff
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
My plans all depend on what is going to change..!

I personally hope that the current stones and stats aren't overhauled too seriously, so that I don't have to spend like a million treasure on tincturing all my 40 dragons (and yes, I do use em all for different purposes and venues).

I also really really hope that the revamp is also accompanied by an expansion, and mostly a vertical expansion (meaning that the level cap is raised and higher level venues will be released). And in addition to higher and more difficult venues, I hope we also get more different battle stones. Like a magical-based Eliminate counterpart, multi-target attacks, etc.

But I haven't made any plans yet, because it'll all depend on what the changes/additions are.
My plans all depend on what is going to change..!

I personally hope that the current stones and stats aren't overhauled too seriously, so that I don't have to spend like a million treasure on tincturing all my 40 dragons (and yes, I do use em all for different purposes and venues).

I also really really hope that the revamp is also accompanied by an expansion, and mostly a vertical expansion (meaning that the level cap is raised and higher level venues will be released). And in addition to higher and more difficult venues, I hope we also get more different battle stones. Like a magical-based Eliminate counterpart, multi-target attacks, etc.

But I haven't made any plans yet, because it'll all depend on what the changes/additions are.
1 2 3 4 5