Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your plans for the Coli Revamp?
1 2 3 4 5
@TimeStandStill

Those big elemental attacks are supposed to be the magical eliminates, the problem is that they don't pack enough punch. That's part of what I meant by making mages stronger.
@TimeStandStill

Those big elemental attacks are supposed to be the magical eliminates, the problem is that they don't pack enough punch. That's part of what I meant by making mages stronger.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
@vihuff

Yeah though they need more of a punch since they're only stronger then my dragon's scratches by 100.

Or we could have another tier of magic that's like eliminates I mean c'mon! I want to see an Arcane dragon rain metors.

Speaking of something like that, maybe the magic eliminates could be an AOE that hits all enemies? I don't know if that'd be too OP but.
@vihuff

Yeah though they need more of a punch since they're only stronger then my dragon's scratches by 100.

Or we could have another tier of magic that's like eliminates I mean c'mon! I want to see an Arcane dragon rain metors.

Speaking of something like that, maybe the magic eliminates could be an AOE that hits all enemies? I don't know if that'd be too OP but.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
die
that's what ill do
die
that's what ill do
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
The Coli revamp is a myth.
A myth perpetrated by dragons and spread by Sprites.
The Coli revamp is a myth.
A myth perpetrated by dragons and spread by Sprites.
I'm looking forward to keyboard controls, being able to switch from keys to mouse and back will hopefully alleviate the hand-and-arm pains, especially during contested pushes where people spend spend hours in the coli.

The thing I am worried about most is the new agility/dodge mechanic. The sentiment of being able to reduce dodging sounds great, but if we don't get more statpoints, this means that you have to take points off of your dragon's strength stat to be able to hit enemies consistently. Which will make battles last longer, since you can't rally-eliminate mobs in one hit in higher venues.
Worst case scenario would be that it makes leveling fodder in large quantities harder rather than easier and thus nerfs profit exalting/pushing.
I'm looking forward to keyboard controls, being able to switch from keys to mouse and back will hopefully alleviate the hand-and-arm pains, especially during contested pushes where people spend spend hours in the coli.

The thing I am worried about most is the new agility/dodge mechanic. The sentiment of being able to reduce dodging sounds great, but if we don't get more statpoints, this means that you have to take points off of your dragon's strength stat to be able to hit enemies consistently. Which will make battles last longer, since you can't rally-eliminate mobs in one hit in higher venues.
Worst case scenario would be that it makes leveling fodder in large quantities harder rather than easier and thus nerfs profit exalting/pushing.
bZOQYBz.png
Also let me just say.

SOMETHING has to be done to save Anticipate dragons.
Also let me just say.

SOMETHING has to be done to save Anticipate dragons.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
*whispers* please more eliminates, like not enough to make them super super common, but just so coli noobs like me don't have to spend half their treasure hoard on one
*whispers* please more eliminates, like not enough to make them super super common, but just so coli noobs like me don't have to spend half their treasure hoard on one
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I'm just gonna cry and wait until someone has made a viable all-around build
I'm just gonna cry and wait until someone has made a viable all-around build
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I'm not a huge coli buff but I do hope that they maybe increase Eliminate drop rates- even just a little bit would be fine!- and even things out so that mages are actually useful?
I'm not a huge coli buff but I do hope that they maybe increase Eliminate drop rates- even just a little bit would be fine!- and even things out so that mages are actually useful?
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
If they can set it up so there aren't just a few 'best builds' I'd be happy, but there are a lot of ways to screw that up. If all they do is nerf Eliminate, people are going to be pretty ticked off. There still needs to be a viable way to solo train fodder. I'm not worried about re-stoning/statting if needed for that, but I'd rather see them add to what we can use rather than nerf what we are already using.
If they can set it up so there aren't just a few 'best builds' I'd be happy, but there are a lot of ways to screw that up. If all they do is nerf Eliminate, people are going to be pretty ticked off. There still needs to be a viable way to solo train fodder. I'm not worried about re-stoning/statting if needed for that, but I'd rather see them add to what we can use rather than nerf what we are already using.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2 3 4 5