Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am I the only one making a crystal cult?
1 2
@Novarys
HOLY
HOW do you have TIME for this?????
It's the SECOND DAY IN.
@Novarys
HOLY
It's the SECOND DAY IN.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
I still haven't got any of the apparel lol
I still haven't got any of the apparel lol
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
[quote name="CrAZDragon" date=2017-09-25 16:50:01] @/Novarys HOLY HOW do you have TIME for this????? It's the SECOND DAY IN. [/quote] I have no life and I Paid With My Soul™ (I had shards left over and I did most of it on the weekend so I wouldn't have to later)
CrAZDragon wrote on 2017-09-25:
@/Novarys
HOLY
It's the SECOND DAY IN.
I have no life and I Paid With My Soul™

(I had shards left over and I did most of it on the weekend so I wouldn't have to later)
insert life story here
Noooot the only one, immediately bought like half a dozen of them to use on dragons. Very much in love!
Noooot the only one, immediately bought like half a dozen of them to use on dragons. Very much in love!
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
....And I thought 3 was a lot xc
But omg that apparel is amazing!!
I have a feeling it will go very well with the new gene, since both are crystal-y
....And I thought 3 was a lot xc
But omg that apparel is amazing!!
I have a feeling it will go very well with the new gene, since both are crystal-y
[quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-09-25 15:58:40] we are the crystal cult [/quote] @SnowdinTown You win this thread!! Congratulations! I'd offer you a crystal veil but I still need MORE!
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-09-25:
we

are the crystal

cult
@SnowdinTown
You win this thread!! Congratulations! I'd offer you a crystal veil but I still need MORE!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Wasn't here for the starfall cloak shenanigans but I think both of the apparel is beautiful! Haha Sadly I have neither right now
Wasn't here for the starfall cloak shenanigans but I think both of the apparel is beautiful! Haha Sadly I have neither right now
putting this here for spacing reasons
i cant figure how to get this image
centered thanks
Vnj3K4F.png

Hello!

Spaaaaaaaaaccccinnggggg
No, you're not the only ons :'D
Too bad exams are near so I can't farm T^T
No, you're not the only ons :'D
Too bad exams are near so I can't farm T^T
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15