Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Technically, Imperials could go extinct.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Szora All of my lair wants to be with the Diety, but they know you can't breed in a warzone.... so some make the sacrifice and STAY BEHIND. ;)

LOL
@Szora All of my lair wants to be with the Diety, but they know you can't breed in a warzone.... so some make the sacrifice and STAY BEHIND. ;)

LOL
[quote name="Szora" date=2017-09-25 13:22:02] Remember, your dragons want to be with their deities. Keeping permas is actually very cruel. [/quote] Yes, but. On the other hand. If you exalt imperials. What happens? After all. "The Imperial breed originated from The Beacon of the Radiant Eye, though the species seems conspicuously absent from its point of origin." If they seek out the Lightweaver, who is at the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, yet you can not find imperials there. Does she wipe them out, mercifully keeping them from becoming something monstrous? [s]Does she devour them and take her essence back into herself?[/s] Or are they never allowed near her at all? Refuted her presence? Forsaken. (Also, the clans that actually live there, are their imperials actually in fact banned from being near her? Or possibly kept on the very edges of the realm.)
Szora wrote on 2017-09-25:
Remember, your dragons want to be with their deities.

Keeping permas is actually very cruel.

Yes, but. On the other hand.

If you exalt imperials. What happens?

After all. "The Imperial breed originated from The Beacon of the Radiant Eye, though the species seems conspicuously absent from its point of origin."

If they seek out the Lightweaver, who is at the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, yet you can not find imperials there. Does she wipe them out, mercifully keeping them from becoming something monstrous? Does she devour them and take her essence back into herself?

Or are they never allowed near her at all? Refuted her presence? Forsaken.

(Also, the clans that actually live there, are their imperials actually in fact banned from being near her? Or possibly kept on the very edges of the realm.)
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date=2017-09-25 13:43:37] Yes, but. On the other hand. If you exalt imperials. What happens? After all. "The Imperial breed originated from The Beacon of the Radiant Eye, though the species seems conspicuously absent from its point of origin." If they seek out the Lightweaver, who is at the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, yet you can not find imperials there. Does she wipe them out, mercifully keeping them from becoming something monstrous? [s]Does she devour them and take her essence back into herself?[/s] Or are they never allowed near her at all? Refuted her presence? Forsaken. (Also, the clans that actually live there, are their imperials actually in fact banned from being near her? Or possibly kept on the very edges of the realm.) [/quote] hmm I have no idea, sounds like we better keep exalting imperials till we figure it out. brb gonna go gather up some brave souls who are ready to give their all in pursuit of SCIENCE. ...seriously Imperials have the BEST lore exactly because it raises questions like this. :D
Reilata wrote on 2017-09-25:

Yes, but. On the other hand.

If you exalt imperials. What happens?

After all. "The Imperial breed originated from The Beacon of the Radiant Eye, though the species seems conspicuously absent from its point of origin."

If they seek out the Lightweaver, who is at the Beacon of the Radiant Eye, yet you can not find imperials there. Does she wipe them out, mercifully keeping them from becoming something monstrous? Does she devour them and take her essence back into herself?

Or are they never allowed near her at all? Refuted her presence? Forsaken.

(Also, the clans that actually live there, are their imperials actually in fact banned from being near her? Or possibly kept on the very edges of the realm.)

hmm I have no idea, sounds like we better keep exalting imperials till we figure it out. brb gonna go gather up some brave souls who are ready to give their all in pursuit of SCIENCE.

...seriously Imperials have the BEST lore exactly because it raises questions like this. :D
YOU CANT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME REEEEEEEEEEEEE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35007151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350072/35007151_350.png[/img] [/url]
YOU CANT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

35007151_350.png
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
Hmm, Imperials are the breed with the exalting bonus today.

It's a sign!
Hmm, Imperials are the breed with the exalting bonus today.

It's a sign!
[quote name="Bumblinn" date=2017-09-25 13:02:37] new community goal: make a whole breed go extinct [/quote] But like, maybe start with Tundra's instead? xD
Bumblinn wrote on 2017-09-25:
new community goal: make a whole breed go extinct

But like, maybe start with Tundra's instead? xD
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
*hugs Nightshade and Splash*

U AN'T TAKING MY BABIES
*hugs Nightshade and Splash*

U AN'T TAKING MY BABIES
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
[quote name="Tauriel" date=2017-09-26 08:13:06] [quote name="Bumblinn" date=2017-09-25 13:02:37] new community goal: make a whole breed go extinct [/quote] But like, maybe start with Tundra's instead? xD [/quote] Oh HECK no. You ain't touching my fluffs!
Tauriel wrote on 2017-09-26:
Bumblinn wrote on 2017-09-25:
new community goal: make a whole breed go extinct

But like, maybe start with Tundra's instead? xD

Oh HECK no. You ain't touching my fluffs!
But if you think about it, we humans could also go extinct OH NO
But if you think about it, we humans could also go extinct OH NO
7CBQmFu.gifwIoBSUb.gif7CBQmFu.gif
just because something is "technically possible" doesnt mean its feasible. theres absolutely no reasonable way any dragon species could go extinct at the current growth rate of the site and the fact that a 100% coordinated exalting spree just isnt possible
just because something is "technically possible" doesnt mean its feasible. theres absolutely no reasonable way any dragon species could go extinct at the current growth rate of the site and the fact that a 100% coordinated exalting spree just isnt possible
rLM2h8D.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12