Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Technically, Imperials could go extinct.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
[quote name="Revolutionary" date=2017-09-25 08:38:48] All dragon kind could, it just takes one meteor man [/quote]
Revolutionary wrote on 2017-09-25:
All dragon kind could, it just takes one meteor man

lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[quote name="Rhea" date=2017-09-25 08:07:31] Heh, could make for a cool lore lair that buys and exalts almost exclusively Imperials, to remove them from Sornieth. Some clan with a grudge against the breed, or who want to erase Lightweaver's mistake? [/quote] This feels vaguely wrong but at the same time a great idea
Rhea wrote on 2017-09-25:
Heh, could make for a cool lore lair that buys and exalts almost exclusively Imperials, to remove them from Sornieth. Some clan with a grudge against the breed, or who want to erase Lightweaver's mistake?
This feels vaguely wrong but at the same time a great idea
iO2X60T.png
I wouldn't.

So I COULD SELL THEM AT 2 MILLION HAHAHA
I wouldn't.

So I COULD SELL THEM AT 2 MILLION HAHAHA
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
What if all the Imps suddenly died and merged into one massive Emperor.
What if all the Imps suddenly died and merged into one massive Emperor.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[quote name="Revolutionary" date=2017-09-25 08:38:48] All dragon kind could, it just takes one meteor man [/quote] Sornieth version of Armageddon happens with the Arcanist hurling a bunch of Earth dragons up there to take care of it while [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE&ab_channel=AerosmithVEVO] I Don't Want To Miss a Thing [/url]plays in the background. ( The theme of all those who stay up too late playing FR when they should be doing other things. Like sleep. ) ... man that would be an interesting event. All of FR here like. [img]http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/popcorn_jon_stewart.gif[/img] Wondering if all our dragons are going to get wiped out.
Revolutionary wrote on 2017-09-25:
All dragon kind could, it just takes one meteor man

Sornieth version of Armageddon happens with the Arcanist hurling a bunch of Earth dragons up there to take care of it while I Don't Want To Miss a Thing plays in the background.

( The theme of all those who stay up too late playing FR when they should be doing other things. Like sleep. )

... man that would be an interesting event. All of FR here like.

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

Wondering if all our dragons are going to get wiped out.
4QFtgPW.png
The fact that this could happen due to the finite amount of imp scrolls is so fascinating to me. Wildclaws and nocs could also go extinct, though it'd be temporary. I suppose bogs could too, but it'd last a day at most for the scroll to brew. Obviously it'd never happen, but the thought that it could is really interesting.
The fact that this could happen due to the finite amount of imp scrolls is so fascinating to me. Wildclaws and nocs could also go extinct, though it'd be temporary. I suppose bogs could too, but it'd last a day at most for the scroll to brew. Obviously it'd never happen, but the thought that it could is really interesting.
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
*fearful screech an hugs my Imperial boi* this guy ain't ever gonna be amongst the EXALTED
*fearful screech an hugs my Imperial boi* this guy ain't ever gonna be amongst the EXALTED
[quote name="BezimiennyRaptor" date=2017-09-25 11:36:39] It makes me so uncomfy I want to go to AH and buy more Imperials "just in case" [/quote] This perfectly captures what I was thinking too.
BezimiennyRaptor wrote on 2017-09-25:
It makes me so uncomfy I want to go to AH and buy more Imperials "just in case"

This perfectly captures what I was thinking too.
hello.
new community goal: make a whole breed go extinct
new community goal: make a whole breed go extinct
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
Remember, your dragons want to be with their deities.

Keeping permas is actually very cruel.
Remember, your dragons want to be with their deities.

Keeping permas is actually very cruel.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12