Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Technically, Imperials could go extinct.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
-clings to imp filled lair-
pRY THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD CLAWS
-clings to imp filled lair-
pRY THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD CLAWS
lol I've thought about this a lot too. like of course it wouldn't actually happen, but it's still technically a possibility. which is kinda neat. ...and terrifying.
(holds my imperials closer to me)
lol I've thought about this a lot too. like of course it wouldn't actually happen, but it's still technically a possibility. which is kinda neat. ...and terrifying.
(holds my imperials closer to me)
SbvRDbG.gif
All dragon kind could, it just takes one meteor man
All dragon kind could, it just takes one meteor man
8WgC0V2.jpg
[quote name="Rhea" date=2017-09-25 08:07:31] Heh, could make for a cool lore lair that buys and exalts almost exclusively Imperials, to remove them from Sornieth. Some clan with a grudge against the breed, or who want to erase Lightweaver's mistake? [/quote] Well technically exalting is the highest honor etc etc, so it would be just as valid to [i]love Imperials so much[/i] you want to send them all to get hugs from the Lightweaver.
Rhea wrote on 2017-09-25:
Heh, could make for a cool lore lair that buys and exalts almost exclusively Imperials, to remove them from Sornieth. Some clan with a grudge against the breed, or who want to erase Lightweaver's mistake?

Well technically exalting is the highest honor etc etc, so it would be just as valid to love Imperials so much you want to send them all to get hugs from the Lightweaver.
Oooh I like this. It's kind of cool to know that we brought Imps to not die. Because like, there weren't much of them at first.

Also, If they die Spirals will be the only true noodles and my reign over noodles will be complete.
Oooh I like this. It's kind of cool to know that we brought Imps to not die. Because like, there weren't much of them at first.

Also, If they die Spirals will be the only true noodles and my reign over noodles will be complete.
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
Lowkey because of this thread I'm gonna work on mainly exalting Imperials from now on
Lowkey because of this thread I'm gonna work on mainly exalting Imperials from now on
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
goodbye gross noodle doodles
goodbye gross noodle doodles
I don't think this would happen, but the idea of it makes me sad.
I don't think this would happen, but the idea of it makes me sad.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
The more we exalt the more people's existing permas and their hatchies will be worth. We would be doing Imperial lovers a favor.
The more we exalt the more people's existing permas and their hatchies will be worth. We would be doing Imperial lovers a favor.
....Nah, that's highly unlikely. Lots of people love imperials and have permanent ones in their lairs. Everyone on FR would have to actively try to exalt all their imperials, even their permas, for that to happen...or breed-change, but since undoing a breed-change away from imperial isn't possible without a scroll, you probably wouldn't dare try it.
....Nah, that's highly unlikely. Lots of people love imperials and have permanent ones in their lairs. Everyone on FR would have to actively try to exalt all their imperials, even their permas, for that to happen...or breed-change, but since undoing a breed-change away from imperial isn't possible without a scroll, you probably wouldn't dare try it.
FfsFHyt.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12