Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Technically, Imperials could go extinct.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Reilata" date=2017-09-24 19:50:49] Thats like... the extinction of the world event. All of the imperials die. Piles of emperors rise. Slaughter the world, end the gods, and devour the all the magic in existence. ("These monsters destroy without thought and absorb elemental energy from the creatures and landscape surrounding it." So everything would end up wiped out, and devoid of energy. Barren lifeless emptiness.) Whoops all dead. [/quote] This is probably some sort of end of world theory the Lightweaver Made... ... ... I swear there has to be a Light Flight Cult hiding and laughing at us as they casually orchestrate the apocalypse...
Reilata wrote on 2017-09-24:
Thats like... the extinction of the world event.

All of the imperials die.
Piles of emperors rise.
Slaughter the world, end the gods, and devour the all the magic in existence.
("These monsters destroy without thought and absorb elemental energy from the creatures and landscape surrounding it." So everything would end up wiped out, and devoid of energy. Barren lifeless emptiness.)

Whoops all dead.

This is probably some sort of end of world theory the Lightweaver Made...

... I swear there has to be a Light Flight Cult hiding and laughing at us as they casually orchestrate the apocalypse...
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
So could Faes if we try hard enough
So could Faes if we try hard enough
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="BoomBreeze" date=2017-09-24 20:17:06] [quote name="Reilata" date=2017-09-24 19:50:49] Thats like... the extinction of the world event. All of the imperials die. Piles of emperors rise. Slaughter the world, end the gods, and devour the all the magic in existence. ("These monsters destroy without thought and absorb elemental energy from the creatures and landscape surrounding it." So everything would end up wiped out, and devoid of energy. Barren lifeless emptiness.) Whoops all dead. [/quote] This is probably some sort of end of world theory the Lightweaver Made... ... ... I swear there has to be a Light Flight Cult hiding and laughing at us as they casually orchestrate the apocalypse... [/quote] Shoot they're onto us! Abort mission!
BoomBreeze wrote on 2017-09-24:

Piles of emperors rise.
("These monsters destroy without thought and absorb elemental energy from the creatures and landscape surrounding it." So everything would end up wiped out, and devoid of energy. Barren lifeless emptiness.)

Whoops all dead.

This is probably some sort of end of world theory the Lightweaver Made...

... I swear there has to be a Light Flight Cult hiding and laughing at us as they casually orchestrate the apocalypse...

Shoot they're onto us! Abort mission!

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
I will be here for you and save the breed then.

With my 183 males and 7 females.

[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date=2017-09-24 23:00:29] I will be here for you and save the breed then. With my 183 males and 7 females. [/quote] Let's hope that RNG gives us girls.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2017-09-24:

Let's hope that RNG gives us girls.

xTLBQuX.png
Technically, Imperials could never go extinct. Unless, somehow, all existing ones were exalted. Because if everyone stopped breeding Imperials, there would just be no more new ones. So older Imperials would still exist, but their population wouldn't be growing. Something can only go extinct if every member dies. Dragons don't die on FR. Unless you count exalting.

Sorry if it seems like I'm a fun-killer, I just wanted to put that out there.
Technically, Imperials could never go extinct. Unless, somehow, all existing ones were exalted. Because if everyone stopped breeding Imperials, there would just be no more new ones. So older Imperials would still exist, but their population wouldn't be growing. Something can only go extinct if every member dies. Dragons don't die on FR. Unless you count exalting.

Sorry if it seems like I'm a fun-killer, I just wanted to put that out there.
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
[quote name="MarxSoul" date=2017-09-24 16:23:09] Would that force the admins to come up with another way to have imperials on the site? [/quote] We should test it
MarxSoul wrote on 2017-09-24:
Would that force the admins to come up with another way to have imperials on the site?

We should test it
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
Yup yup. Wildclaws could temporarily too. And Nocturnes.
Yup yup. Wildclaws could temporarily too. And Nocturnes.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Y'know, people have put up threads like this before. Someone even asked an admin about what would happen if all Imps were exalted, and if I remember correctly they said they wouldn't create more scrolls if that happened. So it is possible, on a theoretical level.
Y'know, people have put up threads like this before. Someone even asked an admin about what would happen if all Imps were exalted, and if I remember correctly they said they wouldn't create more scrolls if that happened. So it is possible, on a theoretical level.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
[quote name="Reilata" date=2017-09-24 19:50:49] Thats like... the extinction of the world event. All of the imperials die. Piles of emperors rise. Slaughter the world, end the gods, and devour the all the magic in existence. ("These monsters destroy without thought and absorb elemental energy from the creatures and landscape surrounding it." So everything would end up wiped out, and devoid of energy. Barren lifeless emptiness.) Whoops all dead. [/quote] Man that would be Ictrem's biggest dream coming true.

Piles of emperors rise.

Whoops all dead.
Man that would be Ictrem's biggest dream coming true.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12