Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR things that confuse me
1 2 3
And I have a new one

5) how people manage to grab lucky AH snags when I'm just looking through fodder no one wants ;-;

how ya'll find opals cheaply is beyond me
And I have a new one

5) how people manage to grab lucky AH snags when I'm just looking through fodder no one wants ;-;

how ya'll find opals cheaply is beyond me
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
I honestly don't think fae necks are that long, at least for a dragon.
I honestly don't think fae necks are that long, at least for a dragon.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
@CHINCHINLOVER
Same, but they're pretty long for a tiny dragon, lol. Imperial necks are no joke.
@CHINCHINLOVER
Same, but they're pretty long for a tiny dragon, lol. Imperial necks are no joke.
@BTS Yeah, maybe you're right about the small dragon thing. Imperials do have long necks, but have you seen spirals? They're 30% neck just like a dragon should be!
@BTS Yeah, maybe you're right about the small dragon thing. Imperials do have long necks, but have you seen spirals? They're 30% neck just like a dragon should be!
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
Hatcheries are useful if you have some awesome pairs in many people's' opinions, and bump frequently. Mine has subspecies and any I sell can be connected to my clan lore, which many people take interest in so a baby from my clan is an easy way to connect to my lore!
Hatcheries are useful if you have some awesome pairs in many people's' opinions, and bump frequently. Mine has subspecies and any I sell can be connected to my clan lore, which many people take interest in so a baby from my clan is an easy way to connect to my lore!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
[quote name="CHINCHINLOVER" date=2017-09-23 10:28:44] @/BTS Yeah, maybe you're right about the small dragon thing. Imperials do have long necks, but have you seen spirals? They're 30% neck just like a dragon should be! [/quote]Faes are also 30% neck though..
CHINCHINLOVER wrote on 2017-09-23:
@/BTS Yeah, maybe you're right about the small dragon thing. Imperials do have long necks, but have you seen spirals? They're 30% neck just like a dragon should be!
Faes are also 30% neck though..
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda
Spirals are 100% neck
@Parda
Spirals are 100% neck
[quote name="@BTS" date=2017-09-22 23:53:26] 2) How I can accidentally kill a thread[/quote] I have some kind of supernatural ability to instantly kill any thread i go on. Like two thirds of the posts i make on any thread, no matter how innocent or on topic they are, and no matter how strong the discussion was going before that, somehow end up being the very last post on that thread. To this day i have no idea why. :/
@BTS wrote on 2017-09-22:
2) How I can accidentally kill a thread
I have some kind of supernatural ability to instantly kill any thread i go on. Like two thirds of the posts i make on any thread, no matter how innocent or on topic they are, and no matter how strong the discussion was going before that, somehow end up being the very last post on that thread. To this day i have no idea why. :/
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date=2017-09-23 17:45:38] [quote name="BTS" date=2017-09-22 23:53:26] 2) How I can accidentally kill a thread[/quote] I have some kind of supernatural ability to instantly kill any thread i go on. Like two thirds of the posts i make on any thread, no matter how innocent or on topic they are, and no matter how strong the discussion was going before that, somehow end up being the very last post on that thread. To this day i have no idea why. :/ [/quote] *thread suddenly suffers a sudden death*
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2017-09-23:
BTS wrote on 2017-09-22:
2) How I can accidentally kill a thread
I have some kind of supernatural ability to instantly kill any thread i go on. Like two thirds of the posts i make on any thread, no matter how innocent or on topic they are, and no matter how strong the discussion was going before that, somehow end up being the very last post on that thread. To this day i have no idea why. :/
*thread suddenly suffers a sudden death*
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
Number four though. Most true.
Number four though. Most true.
Will he ever stop experimenting with magic? We don't know, but all the dragons he's accidentally transformed from other things don't mind so much.
33181764.pngLlewych, the light magician
1 2 3