Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I've been gone for 8 months..
I'm back for 5 mins and already love it!

What have I missed?

I told myself my dragons were frozen in time, I'd hate them to starve for 8 months :(
I'm back for 5 mins and already love it!

What have I missed?

I told myself my dragons were frozen in time, I'd hate them to starve for 8 months :(
Call me Thorn :) He/Him

Lil rainbow boi, me
Welcome back!

Hmm you've missed the new dressing room! We've got some new genes like capsule !
Some new familiars for swipp and Baldwin

I'm not sure how much else has been added aside from new apparel etc
Welcome back!

Hmm you've missed the new dressing room! We've got some new genes like capsule !
Some new familiars for swipp and Baldwin

I'm not sure how much else has been added aside from new apparel etc
5p1NDy8.png
We have some new coli venues and a lot of new apparel, familiars and genes. No new features IIRC.

/edit. Woops, I forgot the dressing room! I don't use it that much tho.
We have some new coli venues and a lot of new apparel, familiars and genes. No new features IIRC.

/edit. Woops, I forgot the dressing room! I don't use it that much tho.
Well, it'll be easy for you to catch up on all the new apparel now that you can buy them in bundles! And the latest genes are very available in the AH. There's also supposed to be another gem gene released by the end of the month, buuuut they might just barely get it in. Again.
Well, it'll be easy for you to catch up on all the new apparel now that you can buy them in bundles! And the latest genes are very available in the AH. There's also supposed to be another gem gene released by the end of the month, buuuut they might just barely get it in. Again.
tumblr_inline_nl86qpmGJL1r9ywrd.png
The AH got a massive revamp as well! You can now have a realm-wide AH, a flight only AH, and a private AH. They've also expanded the search parameters as well.

Anything purchased off the AH goes directly to your hoard, including funds from successful auctions, so it's overall a huge improvement!
The AH got a massive revamp as well! You can now have a realm-wide AH, a flight only AH, and a private AH. They've also expanded the search parameters as well.

Anything purchased off the AH goes directly to your hoard, including funds from successful auctions, so it's overall a huge improvement!
tiqlsmr.png
Wow! I am SO glad I came back then :D
Wow! I am SO glad I came back then :D
Call me Thorn :) He/Him

Lil rainbow boi, me
@d0vahkiin

just throwing in that i love your username cx
@d0vahkiin

just throwing in that i love your username cx
@d0vahkiin

Your username is the best, for one, and also some other (Less exciting) things happening is that there is an imp scroll for sale in the AH at this moment and Firage is an Imp now :3
@d0vahkiin

Your username is the best, for one, and also some other (Less exciting) things happening is that there is an imp scroll for sale in the AH at this moment and Firage is an Imp now :3
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
THE DRAGONBORN RETURNS
THE DRAGONBORN RETURNS
tumblr_inline_o3yucuamjg1snuovk_500.gif
[quote name="WildRose42" date=2017-09-18 23:01:42] THE DRAGONBORN RETURNS [/quote] AS THE PROPHECY FORTOLD!!
WildRose42 wrote on 2017-09-18:
THE DRAGONBORN RETURNS
AS THE PROPHECY FORTOLD!!
pj11X8O.png ______

he/him • fr+7
dont ever put me in a situation ∞