Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55
I hope all goes well for everyone in the impact zone of the Hurricane!

Be safe and well :D
I hope all goes well for everyone in the impact zone of the Hurricane!

Be safe and well :D
SKgIPTq.gif
We're in north-central Florida, in Marion County, and last night was possibly the worst night of my 62 years on this earth (the eleven days my husband spent in the hospital after his appendix burst 12 years ago were as bad). We had howling winds, heavy rain, and we were terrified that power would go out (I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop). I swore the solar panels that heat our pool were coming off at one point.

We went out about half an hour ago and looked around the house. Our new garage was fine, the pool cage was intact, the roof looked good, and the satellite dish is working. We're under a tornado watch for another three hours, and we expect tropical storm force winds for the test of the morning, plus some rain, but things look better than they did yesterday,
We're in north-central Florida, in Marion County, and last night was possibly the worst night of my 62 years on this earth (the eleven days my husband spent in the hospital after his appendix burst 12 years ago were as bad). We had howling winds, heavy rain, and we were terrified that power would go out (I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop). I swore the solar panels that heat our pool were coming off at one point.

We went out about half an hour ago and looked around the house. Our new garage was fine, the pool cage was intact, the roof looked good, and the satellite dish is working. We're under a tornado watch for another three hours, and we expect tropical storm force winds for the test of the morning, plus some rain, but things look better than they did yesterday,
HEveOVO.png
Stay safe, please be fine. You're part of the FR family.
Stay safe, please be fine. You're part of the FR family.
I will pray for you all
I will pray for you all
hh6vefd.png
Thoughts and prayers for all dealing with this. :(
Thoughts and prayers for all dealing with this. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone, who is anywhere near, or may be effected by, this extremely strong force of nature.
Please take care and be safe.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone, who is anywhere near, or may be effected by, this extremely strong force of nature.
Please take care and be safe.

3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
I'm in Orlando, Central Florida, and we got hit good, but we are all safe. We have water, a generator for our fridge, and food. I send the best of luck to those in the Caribbean Sea, and on the tip of Florida
I'm in Orlando, Central Florida, and we got hit good, but we are all safe. We have water, a generator for our fridge, and food. I send the best of luck to those in the Caribbean Sea, and on the tip of Florida
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
Best wishes to everyone, stay safe!
Best wishes to everyone, stay safe!
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
I wish Akiri and Arahtim the best of luck. Everyone here is so nice and creative, and the game itself is awesome; all of FR has my blessings :)
I wish Akiri and Arahtim the best of luck. Everyone here is so nice and creative, and the game itself is awesome; all of FR has my blessings :)
Good wishes and prayers to you, and all of the people around you. Stay safe
Good wishes and prayers to you, and all of the people around you. Stay safe
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55