Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | silver muck
1 2
I've been throwing familiar after familiar into the cauldron and silver muck comes out 6 times in a row.

This is a bit too much
I've been throwing familiar after familiar into the cauldron and silver muck comes out 6 times in a row.

This is a bit too much
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
Yep. I only need 1 White Slime and I keep getting Grey lol.
Yep. I only need 1 White Slime and I keep getting Grey lol.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@Hellraven Tell me about it. 86 silver! And that's after a sold a bunch -_- [img]https://imgur.com/a0Bdwrx.jpg[/img]
@Hellraven

Tell me about it. 86 silver! And that's after a sold a bunch -_-
a0Bdwrx.jpg
478Ynjw.png
You can sell it for a lot!! 60gor 60k
[quote name="rutilant" date=2017-11-21 19:54:50] You can sell it for a lot!! 60gor 60k [/quote] Heh I wish. I've got a crap ton of the stuff and just checked the AH again to see if the price had risen any, and it's still at 10g. D:
rutilant wrote on 2017-11-21:

Heh I wish. I've got a crap ton of the stuff and just checked the AH again to see if the price had risen any, and it's still at 10g. D:
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I've never gotten silver muck
Baldwin's only ever given me green sludge, purple sludge, copper muck, black slime, purple ooze, red ooze, yellow ooze, grey slime and white slime
I've never gotten silver muck
Baldwin's only ever given me green sludge, purple sludge, copper muck, black slime, purple ooze, red ooze, yellow ooze, grey slime and white slime
Yuck for Maladroid
Mjst3dY.giftumblr_mh8u2lVSY01qd20j8o1_250.gif
Meanwhile, I'm over here with 12 copper mucks and one silver.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
59 Grey slime, 17 Black slime, 2 white slime. How much apparel must I sacrifice to Baldwin, the fickle deity of alchemy?
59 Grey slime, 17 Black slime, 2 white slime. How much apparel must I sacrifice to Baldwin, the fickle deity of alchemy?
[quote name="rexasaurus" date=2017-11-22 05:55:26] Meanwhile, I'm over here with 12 copper mucks and one silver. [/quote] I think you mean twenty copper mucks, five gold, and[i] zero bupkis squat[/i] silver?
rexasaurus wrote on 2017-11-22:
I think you mean twenty copper mucks, five gold, and zero bupkis squat silver?
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
50 copper, 1 silver, 3 gold
lol
50 copper, 1 silver, 3 gold
lol
1 2