Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | About the Nymphs
1 2
I noticed the Nymphs' poses are reversed versions of the Sprites' poses
To wit:

Snowflake Nymph = Arcane Sprite
Ichor Nymph = Ice Sprite
Sparkle Nymph = Water Sprite
Boulder Nymph = Lightning Sprite
Bubble Nymph = Light Sprite
Magic Nymph = Fire Sprite
Cloud Nymph = Earth Sprite
Electric Nymph = Wind Sprite
Flower Nymph = Plague Sprite (!!!!)
Cinder Nymph = Shadow Sprite
Blight Nymph = Nature Sprite (!!!!)

Any thoughts, or am I the only one?
I noticed the Nymphs' poses are reversed versions of the Sprites' poses
To wit:

Ichor Nymph = Ice Sprite
Flower Nymph = Plague Sprite (!!!!)
Blight Nymph = Nature Sprite (!!!!)

Any thoughts, or am I the only one?
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
Yeah
Also that theyre the recolors of the sprites that they have their reversed pose for
Yeah
Also that theyre the recolors of the sprites that they have their reversed pose for
HALEY/HATCH!
EST Collector of Robots & Full-time Chatterbox
Let's be friends!
I noticed that, too.
I noticed that, too.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
They're the recolors of the sprites. ;)
They're the recolors of the sprites. ;)
Yup, we were doing a second color variant (via elemental swap) like the bears and most familiars have. :)
Yup, we were doing a second color variant (via elemental swap) like the bears and most familiars have. :)
[quote name="Undel" date=2017-08-27 12:16:46] Yup, we were doing a second color variant (via elemental swap) like the bears and most familiars have. :) [/quote] Can't wait for eventual Guardians/Elementals recolors though, these were the best festival familiars. )
Undel wrote on 2017-08-27:

Can't wait for eventual Guardians/Elementals recolors though, these were the best festival familiars.

)
It's so satisfying to get the proper pairs for holiday fams, but so frustrating that their ID numbers put them all separate in the hoard/vault XD
It's so satisfying to get the proper pairs for holiday fams, but so frustrating that their ID numbers put them all separate in the hoard/vault XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
wow yes much equal very edit such pretty very wow [item=Snowflake Nymph] = [item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Ichor Nymph] = [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Sparkle Nymph] = [item=Water Sprite] [item=Boulder Nymph] = [item=Lightning Sprite] [item=Bubble Nymph] = [item=Light Sprite] [item=Magic Nymph] = [item=Fire Sprite] [item=Cloud Nymph] = [item=Earth Sprite] [item=Electric Nymph] = [item=Wind Sprite] [item=Flower Nymph] = [item=Plague Sprite] [item=Cinder Nymph] = [item=Shadow Sprite] [item=Blight Nymph] = [item=Nature Sprite]
wow

yes

much equal

very edit

such pretty

very wow

Ichor Nymph = Ice Sprite
Flower Nymph = Plague Sprite
Blight Nymph = Nature Sprite

[quote name="Sopheroo" date=2017-08-27 12:18:22] [quote name="Undel" date=2017-08-27 12:16:46] Yup, we were doing a second color variant (via elemental swap) like the bears and most familiars have. :) [/quote] Can't wait for eventual Guardians/Elementals recolors though, these were the best festival familiars. ) [/quote] yes definitely
Sopheroo wrote on 2017-08-27:
Undel wrote on 2017-08-27:

Can't wait for eventual Guardians/Elementals recolors though, these were the best festival familiars.

)

yes definitely
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
Sooo.. Where did you guys get your Nymphs? I was on hiatus for two years so I missed them. I'm going to buy them off of the AH unless they can be obtained elsewhere? Someone mentioned something about...chests, I think?
Sooo.. Where did you guys get your Nymphs? I was on hiatus for two years so I missed them. I'm going to buy them off of the AH unless they can be obtained elsewhere? Someone mentioned something about...chests, I think?
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
1 2