Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Describe your avatar poorly
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 130 131
Adorable Therapy NoodleTM
Adorable Therapy NoodleTM
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Totally didn't eat the Tidelord and is really confused about his element.
Totally didn't eat the Tidelord and is really confused about his element.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
"tiger millionaire but a dragon instead of a tiger"
"tiger millionaire but a dragon instead of a tiger"
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Current (Until Tide Dad gets back): Abandoned aquarium

Usual: Shiny opalescent and blue porl with flowers
Current (Until Tide Dad gets back): Abandoned aquarium

Usual: Shiny opalescent and blue porl with flowers
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
Magic floating tiara
Magic floating tiara
JK2kbaU.png
dragoncapitalismatitsfinest.gif
that one cheap lightning rep
that one cheap lightning rep
queen_katoe.gif
Sweetest cinnamon roll mistaken for creepy cursed murder doll yet again

and here's a link to the dragon bc I'll change my avatar again eventually
Sweetest cinnamon roll mistaken for creepy cursed murder doll yet again

and here's a link to the dragon bc I'll change my avatar again eventually
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
chubby orange girl
chubby orange girl
money sink
money sink
;
;