Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do people have against mirrors???
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i love mirrors o3o they're so precious
i love mirrors o3o they're so precious
I LOVE Mirrors! They all look so fierce and hunter-y, though the female art is the best in my opinion.
I LOVE Mirrors! They all look so fierce and hunter-y, though the female art is the best in my opinion.
mGBJ0tP.png
I like mirrors, though I only have one permanent member of the species in my lair. I should rectify that... as soon as I sort through the rest of my dragons, blegh.
I like mirrors, though I only have one permanent member of the species in my lair. I should rectify that... as soon as I sort through the rest of my dragons, blegh.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
I actually like the Plague aspect of them! They roam in packs, they're tough, they're ruthless... that's what I like about them. What I don't like are their poses and how outdated the art seems. Most genes don't look good on them, imo.

My progens were mirrors, because I started in Plague and really wanted tough dragons. I quickly found out that they just did not look good in any genes, colours, apparel, etc. I mean sometimes I come across an okay looking mirror but I mostly like the babies. The adults don't look that good.
I actually like the Plague aspect of them! They roam in packs, they're tough, they're ruthless... that's what I like about them. What I don't like are their poses and how outdated the art seems. Most genes don't look good on them, imo.

My progens were mirrors, because I started in Plague and really wanted tough dragons. I quickly found out that they just did not look good in any genes, colours, apparel, etc. I mean sometimes I come across an okay looking mirror but I mostly like the babies. The adults don't look that good.
I love Mirrors, though the male pose bothers me because you can't see a leg.
I love Mirrors, though the male pose bothers me because you can't see a leg.
PQznZys.png
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date=2017-08-22 07:11:48] The only reason i don't have more mirrors is because no one but me bothers to breed non-fodder ones. [/quote] this is also why at the peak of my mirror phase i would buy coatls/imps/SDs and breedchange them into mirrors, it was just easier :'^)
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2017-08-22:
The only reason i don't have more mirrors is because no one but me bothers to breed non-fodder ones.
this is also why at the peak of my mirror phase i would buy coatls/imps/SDs and breedchange them into mirrors, it was just easier :'^)

N4jU09r.png
i like them, but its so hard to dress them! especially females. also most of the breeds have some sort of like, special design on their bodies, like guardians and nocturnes have fancy chest fins and coatls have that poofy thing, something that breaks up the gene pattern, but mirrors dont really have that, they just have Hat

I do like the eyes though! and theyre really the only breed that looks ferocious (wildclaws are too but their pose isnt aggressive) the male pose is really cool, still a little hard to dress though
i like them, but its so hard to dress them! especially females. also most of the breeds have some sort of like, special design on their bodies, like guardians and nocturnes have fancy chest fins and coatls have that poofy thing, something that breaks up the gene pattern, but mirrors dont really have that, they just have Hat

I do like the eyes though! and theyre really the only breed that looks ferocious (wildclaws are too but their pose isnt aggressive) the male pose is really cool, still a little hard to dress though
q8IJer2.gif
[quote name="VENNY" date=2017-08-22 07:02:47] And you can't even see one of the front legs in the male pose. Its little odd. [/quote] I can't unsee this help
VENNY wrote on 2017-08-22:
And you can't even see one of the front legs in the male pose. Its little odd.

I can't unsee this help
kengee3_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yxi.png
I ADORE Mirrors
Unfortunately I just don't have any. I'm not interested in growing my lair atm aside from in fandragons, and I can't find any that'd fit a Mirror
I ADORE Mirrors
Unfortunately I just don't have any. I'm not interested in growing my lair atm aside from in fandragons, and I can't find any that'd fit a Mirror
wORSkxL.png
Mirrors are my favourite breed, actually.
Mirrors are my favourite breed, actually.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8