Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever think about certain players?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37
@thePurple

I worth a lot more than just those comments.... u forgot my memes and humor and my good looks ;)
@thePurple

I worth a lot more than just those comments.... u forgot my memes and humor and my good looks ;)
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
nkOnSpH.png
@Kairo

awwe that's so sweet of you ; v ; thank you so much!! i do enjoy your reviews very much too <33
@Kairo

awwe that's so sweet of you ; v ; thank you so much!! i do enjoy your reviews very much too <33
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Can I just scream my love to everyone in this delightful community? Everyone is so supportive, kind, and friendly AAHH

but my individual shoutouts, goodness I don't even talk to most of you but...

@Azeira I always think about how you're doing every time I log onto FR. Sometimes at work I'm thinking about what we can talk about next and its just so nice seeing a message from you, no matter how long its been since we last talked. Thank you for being my best friend on FR <3 (and shhh don't worry about taking a while, its fine!)

@Shrine Your quest for the Imperial scroll was fantastic to observe and I'm so HAPPY you accomplished it, and so quickly too! I also noticed, saint got a Light Sprite... I'm very slow please forgive me but CONGRATS <:

@HalfMoonTheWolf @HenryTheArcher @catgame21234 @Amyatzu A day I don't see any of you on the forums is a terrible day indeed. My mind immediately goes to all of you when I think of forums LOL. Your Imperial lair and hoard is awe-inspiring to look at, Henry. And I especially love those scientific forums you're always making, catgame! Always a pleasure to read and link to my other friends so they can just get their minds blown.

@HSoup I still always see you around the QnC forum and its always a treat. I love your CYOA lair and can't wait until its all completed to take the tour! I'm doing my best to NOT spoil myself completely until then~

@Dierdre I would be a terrible person if I didn't mention you here. Thank you so much for all you've done to help me get started on FR and I love every hatchling letter response I get from you. Its just a good time! It's meant so much to me. And one day I'll save enough to commission you, too! Your art is simply gorgeous. I hope you're doing well ^^

@Lundlaeva I always check the dragon share theme every week and when I first joined FR, I remember seeing Loki and your username.The way he was dressed made me immediately think of Marvel's Loki and I checked your lair out of curiosity. What I didn't expect was to be completely enamored by your lair and lore! I love mythology and Marvel and just EVERYTHING. I ended up binge-reading your lore and was not disappointed. The way you wrote and melded together so much in a coherent way for FR lore was amazing. You motivate me to get to my own lore! I didn't expect to see your writing in action, but then we ended up in a few CYOA's together and it was more than I could have ever imagined. I'm sorry... if any of this sounds weird...

@Doomcat I totally dragged them into dragon heck and I have no regrets. They probably go on more than I do now LMAO

@Stanzascale I always wanted to get into RP on here, but was very scared to try my first CYOA. Then you were there and it turned into a delightful misadventure. It was so much fun, I can't stop thinking back to it whenever I see Nils or Levias in my lair.

@ChristianCutie Sharing those puns with you was a lovely time, even though it lasted a few days. I still think of you sometimes, and I hope you're doing whale ;3

@ all those who helped me with my quest for Blaze. It wasn't so bad dealing with the hurt when I had a goal to work towards. And you all gave me small donations that helped with his stained gene. Thank you, so very much.

I'M SO SORRY ITS SO LONG ;m;
Can I just scream my love to everyone in this delightful community? Everyone is so supportive, kind, and friendly AAHH

but my individual shoutouts, goodness I don't even talk to most of you but...

@Azeira I always think about how you're doing every time I log onto FR. Sometimes at work I'm thinking about what we can talk about next and its just so nice seeing a message from you, no matter how long its been since we last talked. Thank you for being my best friend on FR <3 (and shhh don't worry about taking a while, its fine!)

@Shrine Your quest for the Imperial scroll was fantastic to observe and I'm so HAPPY you accomplished it, and so quickly too! I also noticed, saint got a Light Sprite... I'm very slow please forgive me but CONGRATS <:

@HalfMoonTheWolf @HenryTheArcher @catgame21234 @Amyatzu A day I don't see any of you on the forums is a terrible day indeed. My mind immediately goes to all of you when I think of forums LOL. Your Imperial lair and hoard is awe-inspiring to look at, Henry. And I especially love those scientific forums you're always making, catgame! Always a pleasure to read and link to my other friends so they can just get their minds blown.

@HSoup I still always see you around the QnC forum and its always a treat. I love your CYOA lair and can't wait until its all completed to take the tour! I'm doing my best to NOT spoil myself completely until then~

@Dierdre I would be a terrible person if I didn't mention you here. Thank you so much for all you've done to help me get started on FR and I love every hatchling letter response I get from you. Its just a good time! It's meant so much to me. And one day I'll save enough to commission you, too! Your art is simply gorgeous. I hope you're doing well ^^

@Lundlaeva I always check the dragon share theme every week and when I first joined FR, I remember seeing Loki and your username.The way he was dressed made me immediately think of Marvel's Loki and I checked your lair out of curiosity. What I didn't expect was to be completely enamored by your lair and lore! I love mythology and Marvel and just EVERYTHING. I ended up binge-reading your lore and was not disappointed. The way you wrote and melded together so much in a coherent way for FR lore was amazing. You motivate me to get to my own lore! I didn't expect to see your writing in action, but then we ended up in a few CYOA's together and it was more than I could have ever imagined. I'm sorry... if any of this sounds weird...

@Doomcat I totally dragged them into dragon heck and I have no regrets. They probably go on more than I do now LMAO

@Stanzascale I always wanted to get into RP on here, but was very scared to try my first CYOA. Then you were there and it turned into a delightful misadventure. It was so much fun, I can't stop thinking back to it whenever I see Nils or Levias in my lair.

@ChristianCutie Sharing those puns with you was a lovely time, even though it lasted a few days. I still think of you sometimes, and I hope you're doing whale ;3

@ all those who helped me with my quest for Blaze. It wasn't so bad dealing with the hurt when I had a goal to work towards. And you all gave me small donations that helped with his stained gene. Thank you, so very much.

I'M SO SORRY ITS SO LONG ;m;
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Rocwylde Ahhh, thank you so much! (Reading all those made my day... what wonderful people!)
@Rocwylde Ahhh, thank you so much! (Reading all those made my day... what wonderful people!)
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@Rocwylde

thank you really, god ^//^;
the science stuff is a hobby though and often times i do artwork for a living. If you poke around my profiles you can see where i post stuff
bu still comments like that really keep me motivated
thank you =>
@Rocwylde

thank you really, god ^//^;
the science stuff is a hobby though and often times i do artwork for a living. If you poke around my profiles you can see where i post stuff
bu still comments like that really keep me motivated
thank you =>
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
No.

Because nobody cares enough of me.
No.

Because nobody cares enough of me.
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf

HAHA no i do not live in Sweden. i just really like scandinavian stuff and one day i hope to move to Finland, since half my family is Finnish! but no, i live in California and i run on FR time :p
@HalfMoonTheWolf

HAHA no i do not live in Sweden. i just really like scandinavian stuff and one day i hope to move to Finland, since half my family is Finnish! but no, i live in California and i run on FR time :p
@Fika (How did I not see that in your sig pfffff)

My family is half Finnish too! What a coincidence, lol
@Fika (How did I not see that in your sig pfffff)

My family is half Finnish too! What a coincidence, lol
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf (it's ok ^^)

that's cool! :o i actually see quite a few Finnish players on here c:
@HalfMoonTheWolf (it's ok ^^)

that's cool! :o i actually see quite a few Finnish players on here c:
@Fika Same! And one of my closest FR friends is a Swede