Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mating Dances
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What about interspecies mating dances? A male tundra puffing up for a female pearlcatcher who scoffs him and walks away?
What about interspecies mating dances? A male tundra puffing up for a female pearlcatcher who scoffs him and walks away?
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
Coatls compose a beautiful melody for their one true love, but it probably would sound like kazoo to anyone else listening.
Coatls compose a beautiful melody for their one true love, but it probably would sound like kazoo to anyone else listening.
Blooming-Strangler.gif
[quote name="Nicolas" date=2017-08-06 15:50:36] [ [i]monotone pearlcatcher voice[/i] ] becky, lemme smash [/quote] [i]o mG[/i]
Nicolas wrote on 2017-08-06:
[ monotone pearlcatcher voice ] becky, lemme smash
o mG
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
coatls definitely do crest flashing and humming! Guardians probably either beard-off or poetry-off XD
coatls definitely do crest flashing and humming! Guardians probably either beard-off or poetry-off XD
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
I feel like a bunch of male mirrors would just fight each other and the last one left standing would get to mate... They'd win over a female by showing off how strong and enduring they are.
I feel like a bunch of male mirrors would just fight each other and the last one left standing would get to mate... They'd win over a female by showing off how strong and enduring they are.
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Faes: [img]http://cs8.pikabu.ru/images/big_size_comm_an/2016-10_1/1475580462147393334.gif[/img] Also we've talked about Nocturnes mimicing other species, but what if a nocturne courts a nocturne? What is the Nocturne way? Edit: What if-- [img]http://i.imgur.com/xwo1uLV.gif[/img]
Faes:
1475580462147393334.gif

Also we've talked about Nocturnes mimicing other species, but what if a nocturne courts a nocturne? What is the Nocturne way?
Edit: What if--
xwo1uLV.gif
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
[quote name="Rebdomine" date=2017-08-06 16:16:01] What about interspecies mating dances? A male tundra puffing up for a female pearlcatcher who scoffs him and walks away? [/quote] Omg. Heart breaking. This thread needs moar art.
Rebdomine wrote on 2017-08-06:

Omg. Heart breaking.

This thread needs moar art.
All these pictures of animals courting remind me of Becky.
All these pictures of animals courting remind me of Becky.
@SylphofHeart Perhaps a bunch of nocturne males yowl in the night and the female copies the voice she likes and mimics his yowl back at him.
@SylphofHeart Perhaps a bunch of nocturne males yowl in the night and the female copies the voice she likes and mimics his yowl back at him.
Sig_dreg.png
Skydancers do the death spiral
Skydancers do the death spiral
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7