Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mating Dances
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The ways animals court possible mates has always been fascinating to me. From the Australian Peacock Spider... [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/awIe25UjtA28U/giphy.gif[/img] ...to your seemingly mundane Rock Pigeon (they mate for life, fun fact) (male's on the left) [img]http://www.jrcompton.com/photos/The_Birds/J/March-07/JR60011-pig-court-4.jpg[/img] ...I find them all mesmerizing and/or hilarious. So how do dragons court each other? I mean, Tundras definitely, without question, do what pigeons do.
The ways animals court possible mates has always been fascinating to me. From the Australian Peacock Spider...

giphy.gif

...to your seemingly mundane Rock Pigeon (they mate for life, fun fact) (male's on the left)

JR60011-pig-court-4.jpg

...I find them all mesmerizing and/or hilarious. So how do dragons court each other? I mean, Tundras definitely, without question, do what pigeons do.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Tbh Water flight dragons probably already know who their mate is and whether or not they'll be happy in life so i mean,,,
all they gotta do is talk to their future spouse??
Tbh Water flight dragons probably already know who their mate is and whether or not they'll be happy in life so i mean,,,
all they gotta do is talk to their future spouse??
Ridgies [img]http://i.imgur.com/DwEDQqG.gif[/img]
Ridgies
DwEDQqG.gif
ctFAI4k.gif
[quote name="RabidWhovian" date=2017-08-06 11:50:37] I mean, Tundras definitely, without question, do what pigeons do. [/quote] so the female walks around pretending shes not distracted by the male who runs around her making noises and being all puffed up? anyway, spirals might fly around in the air doing complex stuff and almost tying themselves into knots but they dont
RabidWhovian wrote on 2017-08-06:
I mean, Tundras definitely, without question, do what pigeons do.
so the female walks around pretending shes not distracted by the male who runs around her making noises and being all puffed up?
anyway, spirals might fly around in the air doing complex stuff and almost tying themselves into knots but they dont
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-08-06 12:04:10] [quote name="RabidWhovian" date=2017-08-06 11:50:37] I mean, Tundras definitely, without question, do what pigeons do. [/quote] so the female walks around pretending shes not distracted by the male who runs around her making noises and being all puffed up? anyway, spirals might fly around in the air doing complex stuff and almost tying themselves into knots but they dont [/quote] Oh, definitely. Tundras definitely just fluff themselves up to impress the girls, and Mirrors probably bring their crush lots of gifts/prey/etc. I support the idea of Imps showing off their racks. BUT RIDGIES Imagine two guys swordfighting with their snoots x3
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-08-06:
RabidWhovian wrote on 2017-08-06:
I mean, Tundras definitely, without question, do what pigeons do.
so the female walks around pretending shes not distracted by the male who runs around her making noises and being all puffed up?
anyway, spirals might fly around in the air doing complex stuff and almost tying themselves into knots but they dont
Oh, definitely.

Tundras definitely just fluff themselves up to impress the girls, and Mirrors probably bring their crush lots of gifts/prey/etc. I support the idea of Imps showing off their racks.

BUT RIDGIES
Imagine two guys swordfighting with their snoots x3
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
I can imagine nocturnes trying to do what other breeds do and messing up badly
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="Dovedragon" date=2017-08-06 11:54:27] I think Imperials show off their horns like bucks trying to win over a deer Maybe Skydancers/Coatls do this: [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qKc2amcxczs/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] [/quote] I need an art of one of my male SDs doing this now.
Dovedragon wrote on 2017-08-06:
I think Imperials show off their horns like bucks trying to win over a deer
Maybe Skydancers/Coatls do this:
maxresdefault.jpg
I need an art of one of my male SDs doing this now.
4UUQPPZ.gif
[quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2017-08-06 12:10:44] I can imagine nocturnes trying to do what other breeds do and messing up badly [/quote] An image of a Nocturne taping sticks onto his head and sidling up to Imperial girls just popped into my head. I love it.
DarknessReborn wrote on 2017-08-06:
An image of a Nocturne taping sticks onto his head and sidling up to Imperial girls just popped into my head. I love it.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="Knickknacks" date=2017-08-06 12:12:13] [quote name="DarknessReborn" date=2017-08-06 12:10:44] I can imagine nocturnes trying to do what other breeds do and messing up badly [/quote] An image of a Nocturne taping sticks onto his head and sidling up to Imperial girls just popped into my head. I love it. [/quote] YES. HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
Knickknacks wrote on 2017-08-06:
DarknessReborn wrote on 2017-08-06:
An image of a Nocturne taping sticks onto his head and sidling up to Imperial girls just popped into my head. I love it.
YES.
HEADCANON ACCEPTED.
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
all dragons do this no questions
all dragons do this no questions
ashley she/her...8M3DvRw.gif
you're outta your vector!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7