Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good bean callout post
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@SirLeafheart
You're such a good bean, thanks so much for everything and for being an amazingly wonderful person

@ElveraBasilisk
You're an amazing artist and person and thank so much for being a simply wonderful human bean. I wish you all the very best with everything.

Everyone from Wind, Light and Nature, you're all amazing :3
@SirLeafheart
You're such a good bean, thanks so much for everything and for being an amazingly wonderful person

@ElveraBasilisk
You're an amazing artist and person and thank so much for being a simply wonderful human bean. I wish you all the very best with everything.

Everyone from Wind, Light and Nature, you're all amazing :3
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@fidothehoarder is a good bean and a good friend who is having a birthday today! They helped me get started on FR, and I'd have had a much harder time without them. <3
@fidothehoarder is a good bean and a good friend who is having a birthday today! They helped me get started on FR, and I'd have had a much harder time without them. <3
Sq9T0in.png
@Blessings
omg hey hi long time no talk Dom days were good old days~ Hope you've been well, stay sweet, and my inbox is open to you always~

@PsychoSeparatist
You're no good bean, you're a psycho bean :P Thanks for the mention!! *hugs*
@Blessings
omg hey hi long time no talk Dom days were good old days~ Hope you've been well, stay sweet, and my inbox is open to you always~

@PsychoSeparatist
You're no good bean, you're a psycho bean :P Thanks for the mention!! *hugs*
9b0PCpf.png
@Neglect You're not just a good bean; you're an EPIC BEAN! Thank you for all your support and help with everything whether it was related to flight rising art or starbabies or life. Epic bean ;3; -paps-

@SilverOtter AN EPIC BEAN and fantastic writer! Thanks for giving me one of my favorite dragons of all time while I was still a wee newblet. <3 And thank you for your calming help when I was panicking over school, hahaha. Here's to many more adventures with Loki and family

@nuttysaladtree Thank you for my very first dragon (outside of my progens)!! <3 I was so lost when I first joined and your act of kindness honestly kept me away from being overwhelmed, afraid of the community, and fleeing the site altogether

There are so many more good beans I'm not calling out here yet asdf;lfjldkfj
@Neglect You're not just a good bean; you're an EPIC BEAN! Thank you for all your support and help with everything whether it was related to flight rising art or starbabies or life. Epic bean ;3; -paps-

@SilverOtter AN EPIC BEAN and fantastic writer! Thanks for giving me one of my favorite dragons of all time while I was still a wee newblet. <3 And thank you for your calming help when I was panicking over school, hahaha. Here's to many more adventures with Loki and family

@nuttysaladtree Thank you for my very first dragon (outside of my progens)!! <3 I was so lost when I first joined and your act of kindness honestly kept me away from being overwhelmed, afraid of the community, and fleeing the site altogether

There are so many more good beans I'm not calling out here yet asdf;lfjldkfj
LDyPVNw.png
@PsychoSeparatist

Awe Sep thank youuuu! You are the bestest of beans. :*
@PsychoSeparatist

Awe Sep thank youuuu! You are the bestest of beans. :*
wzRAAhQ.png
hooboy I keep meaning to do this. here we go

@Hexephra for being a delight of a hatchery-sharing, mineral craving, art master of a hive of 10000 bees in a trenchcoat friend. ;D

@Vainqueurs for teaching me many things about dom and sharing cat stories eternally. :D forever bonk momk in my heart. Why you heff to be so great?

@Emmahaa for being a delight to talk to and for helping me pick earth as my new flight because i LOVE it here. It started with cats and it continues forward!

@Condemned for being a new friend who is legit fun to talk to and made me feel immediately welcome in Earth and as a dom leader. Now I feel all sappy and stuff. D:

@NorthLantern for also making me feel accepted in earth dom and wanting to hear my ideas :D

@Kuikka :pinecone: :) It's always fun when you pop up in a thread/channel. :D

@Ashki for steppin up into helping me with mercs and for being a great bean in general! A blessing upon our flight for having you come here!

@Sharkra for being my son. I am proud of you. -nods- (also you brought bearsharks into my life. I appreciate this.)

@Meese for talking art with me and being a delight to have in-flight. :D

@Cinderfire I feel like my adventure with merc-building took off when North introduced us lol. You're a delight, you nerd. <3

@Cerf Sheets and friendship and friendship and sheets. :D And showing me the antimire. Even if I still scratch there, it pushed me into using an antictank which is greaaaaat!

@KyraG for being a kickin' artist and being legit way too much fun to work with. I'm gonna periodically bother yoooou! -bothers-

@Kalhalla working with you was great and I hope we can keep talking in spaaaaace! Halloween is nigh

@nahtanha YOU KNOW WHY I LOVE YOU. (Also FREEDOM DOORS.)

I am sure I forgot MANY people D: My memory is poop right when I need it the most.

You're all great beans too!
hooboy I keep meaning to do this. here we go

@Hexephra for being a delight of a hatchery-sharing, mineral craving, art master of a hive of 10000 bees in a trenchcoat friend. ;D

@Vainqueurs for teaching me many things about dom and sharing cat stories eternally. :D forever bonk momk in my heart. Why you heff to be so great?

@Emmahaa for being a delight to talk to and for helping me pick earth as my new flight because i LOVE it here. It started with cats and it continues forward!

@Condemned for being a new friend who is legit fun to talk to and made me feel immediately welcome in Earth and as a dom leader. Now I feel all sappy and stuff. D:

@NorthLantern for also making me feel accepted in earth dom and wanting to hear my ideas :D

@Kuikka :pinecone: :) It's always fun when you pop up in a thread/channel. :D

@Ashki for steppin up into helping me with mercs and for being a great bean in general! A blessing upon our flight for having you come here!

@Sharkra for being my son. I am proud of you. -nods- (also you brought bearsharks into my life. I appreciate this.)

@Meese for talking art with me and being a delight to have in-flight. :D

@Cinderfire I feel like my adventure with merc-building took off when North introduced us lol. You're a delight, you nerd. <3

@Cerf Sheets and friendship and friendship and sheets. :D And showing me the antimire. Even if I still scratch there, it pushed me into using an antictank which is greaaaaat!

@KyraG for being a kickin' artist and being legit way too much fun to work with. I'm gonna periodically bother yoooou! -bothers-

@Kalhalla working with you was great and I hope we can keep talking in spaaaaace! Halloween is nigh

@nahtanha YOU KNOW WHY I LOVE YOU. (Also FREEDOM DOORS.)

I am sure I forgot MANY people D: My memory is poop right when I need it the most.

You're all great beans too!
You're all gems
@treesponge Back at you! <3 Glad to have helped! :DDD
@treesponge Back at you! <3 Glad to have helped! :DDD
*flusters loudly*
love you too dad!! ♥♥♥
*flusters loudly*
love you too dad!! ♥♥♥
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
Aww, thank you tree. <3 It was wonderful working with you too!
Aww, thank you tree. <3 It was wonderful working with you too!
I'm back.
hmm
hmm
Nothing here... IMG_2249.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2262775
Join this Raffle!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23