Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good bean callout post
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@October
Aww thanks love! ♥ You are so sweet

@Harakiri for being there and supporting me when I needed someone the most
+ @Macabre and @Psychoseparatist for introducing me to EE eons ago!
@October
Aww thanks love! ♥ You are so sweet

@Harakiri for being there and supporting me when I needed someone the most
+ @Macabre and @Psychoseparatist for introducing me to EE eons ago!
eG6Zatg.png
@Blessings

Omg, thank you ;~;

You've always been a superstar <3

I haven't been around much, so I unfortunately don't remember anyone's names *bad*, but in the end, every person I've ever had a pleasant run in with deserves a shout out!
@Pesticide + more. Including you, Blessings!
@Blessings

Omg, thank you ;~;

You've always been a superstar <3

I haven't been around much, so I unfortunately don't remember anyone's names *bad*, but in the end, every person I've ever had a pleasant run in with deserves a shout out!
@Pesticide + more. Including you, Blessings!
Nope.
@HaraKiri - Ah that's very sweet of you. First time I've been pinged as a good bean XD
@HaraKiri - Ah that's very sweet of you. First time I've been pinged as a good bean XD
Accent Shop
@Blessings
Awww i never forget you either <3 You deserve this callout also, you're awesome. Really glad to see you still around

@Kalhalla @CyberInfection @Pseudoscience @Sylvandyr @Viloki @Santoryu @Macabre @Anon
Calling out some awesome people here, you all rock! Love you all. Probably missing some other awesome people but dom buddies and stuff forever ;u
@Blessings
Awww i never forget you either <3 You deserve this callout also, you're awesome. Really glad to see you still around

@Kalhalla @CyberInfection @Pseudoscience @Sylvandyr @Viloki @Santoryu @Macabre @Anon
Calling out some awesome people here, you all rock! Love you all. Probably missing some other awesome people but dom buddies and stuff forever ;u
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
@PsychoSeparatist Aww thank you. You are also a very good bean. <3
@PsychoSeparatist Aww thank you. You are also a very good bean. <3

@PsychoSeparatist
Aww, thank you! You are a very good bean too! <3
@PsychoSeparatist
Aww, thank you! You are a very good bean too! <3
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@PsychoSeparatist Awwww. ;w; You are also a one hella great bean you know? And it has been way too long since we last chatted. *pokes*
@PsychoSeparatist Awwww. ;w; You are also a one hella great bean you know? And it has been way too long since we last chatted. *pokes*
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@Ratiasu - IT'S TIME TO STOP making my day brighter because you're genuinely concerned about my well-being because you're such a nice human being. You've sent me so many gifts to make me feel better on bad days, and you just even bothering to ask if I'm doing okay is completely heartwarming. You are the greatest bean that I know, and I hope that we continue to have such nice conversations in the future. <3

And @/Light Flight Dom team - Y'all were so nice about helping me out with my problem, and though I felt bad about bringing it up, I was assured that it was a good thing to mention. Seriously, I've never felt so welcome in a community before, and you guys are part of the reason why I don't think I could leave Light. I would ping you guys, but I feel like that would be annoying. ._.
@Ratiasu - IT'S TIME TO STOP making my day brighter because you're genuinely concerned about my well-being because you're such a nice human being. You've sent me so many gifts to make me feel better on bad days, and you just even bothering to ask if I'm doing okay is completely heartwarming. You are the greatest bean that I know, and I hope that we continue to have such nice conversations in the future. <3

And @/Light Flight Dom team - Y'all were so nice about helping me out with my problem, and though I felt bad about bringing it up, I was assured that it was a good thing to mention. Seriously, I've never felt so welcome in a community before, and you guys are part of the reason why I don't think I could leave Light. I would ping you guys, but I feel like that would be annoying. ._.
@Ashmore - Who has been a life line of help & support since day one of my joining the team. Along with all the other donators/ helpers on her Welcome Week pages. Many thanks to All.

@Kodawolf - Who is like Family, Always to my rescue, when things go pear shaped. lol.

All at 'Ice' a great bunch. <3

Silk <3
@Ashmore - Who has been a life line of help & support since day one of my joining the team. Along with all the other donators/ helpers on her Welcome Week pages. Many thanks to All.

@Kodawolf - Who is like Family, Always to my rescue, when things go pear shaped. lol.

All at 'Ice' a great bunch. <3

Silk <3
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
@etherealdreams

We see all ;) Thank you!
@etherealdreams

We see all ;) Thank you!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23