Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons kept by beasts?
1 2 3 4
I had this idea where a new dragon breed, instead of being under an element or deity, would serve under the Beastclans. Like these dragons could be the descendants of kidnapped hatchlings and were made after generations of selective breeding. They would be made to be efficient laborers and fighters for the beasts! Maybe the beasts would feed them propaganda from an early age so that they wouldn't come together and revolt?

I dunno though, just an idea. Maybe we can turn this into a subspecies? I don't have any ideas for outfits or scrys either ^^'
I had this idea where a new dragon breed, instead of being under an element or deity, would serve under the Beastclans. Like these dragons could be the descendants of kidnapped hatchlings and were made after generations of selective breeding. They would be made to be efficient laborers and fighters for the beasts! Maybe the beasts would feed them propaganda from an early age so that they wouldn't come together and revolt?

I dunno though, just an idea. Maybe we can turn this into a subspecies? I don't have any ideas for outfits or scrys either ^^'
@Yeehaw

I feel like they would wear ragedy apparel, like the sanddune rags. I also feel like they would have pretty neutral colors like browns, greys. They would probably also have "ugly genes". So, not iridescent, shimmer, petals, butterfly, metallic, alloy, crystal, facet, etc..
@Yeehaw

I feel like they would wear ragedy apparel, like the sanddune rags. I also feel like they would have pretty neutral colors like browns, greys. They would probably also have "ugly genes". So, not iridescent, shimmer, petals, butterfly, metallic, alloy, crystal, facet, etc..
pixilart-drawing.png
Yes please!

*well mainted claws*
Yes please!

*well mainted claws*
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
This sounds super cool :'O
This sounds super cool :'O
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@Reiyn Maybe something like this? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=3&breed=3&element=9&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=4&winggene=4&wings=98&auth=0315caf9b2036371ee45230d601641dac9617176&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=126&bodygene=5&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=54&auth=d3f4eaf6b03bd1700d74e6da6713485cb3521089&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Reiyn

Maybe something like this?

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=3&breed=3&element=9&gender=1&tert=95&tertgene=4&winggene=4&wings=98&auth=0315caf9b2036371ee45230d601641dac9617176&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=126&bodygene=5&breed=11&element=3&gender=0&tert=35&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=54&auth=d3f4eaf6b03bd1700d74e6da6713485cb3521089&dummyext=prev.png
@Yeehaw

yeah! Those look really cool! I was also looking at my dragon Rile, she doesn't have a good tert, but...
@Yeehaw

yeah! Those look really cool! I was also looking at my dragon Rile, she doesn't have a good tert, but...
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn

Rile looks really good! I like her outfit too!

Okay so I know rags can be available for the outfit, but are there any chains for apparel? Maybe something to indicate ownership like a collar or something?
@Reiyn

Rile looks really good! I like her outfit too!

Okay so I know rags can be available for the outfit, but are there any chains for apparel? Maybe something to indicate ownership like a collar or something?
@Yeehaw

The only collar-like apparel are the necklaces I think
@Yeehaw

The only collar-like apparel are the necklaces I think
pixilart-drawing.png
@Yeehaw The closest thing I know of is [item=frigid fugitive shackles] But it isn't a collar, and it's Crystalline Gala 2014 apparel. Also, all the ice. :( Edit: I do like the idea, though.
@Yeehaw
The closest thing I know of is
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
But it isn't a collar, and it's Crystalline Gala 2014 apparel. Also, all the ice. :(
Edit: I do like the idea, though.
IDK, smaller breeds-- namely Fae-- could be kept like housepets, which WOULD mean selective breeding for beauty.
IDK, smaller breeds-- namely Fae-- could be kept like housepets, which WOULD mean selective breeding for beauty.
aQTk6ad.png
1 2 3 4