Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can't be the only one wondering
Anyone else wonder if dragons ever crush on the deities? No, I'm [b]not[/b] suggesting they have a crush on their mom or dad. Ohgoshno. Maybe not their own deities, but another flight's? Like an ice or light dragon crushing on Arcanist [s]because he is an adorable magical alien scholar and he is perfect, ohmygosh.[/s] *COUGH* I can just imagine a bunch of squealy Arcanist fangirls that were exalted and are now competing to earn his favor. This is silliness, please don't think I'm weird. XD EDIT: *screaming* [url="http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/351853/7#post_370780"][b]I KNEW IT![/b][/url] [quote name="Lightweaver" date=2013-07-08 07:12:46] The @Arcanist is clearly made for hugs. Yes... You should all go give him one. [/quote] [size =1][s]I have at least two ladies in my lair that are probably crushing on Arcanist. Shh.[/s][/size]
Anyone else wonder if dragons ever crush on the deities? No, I'm not suggesting they have a crush on their mom or dad. Ohgoshno. Maybe not their own deities, but another flight's? Like an ice or light dragon crushing on Arcanist because he is an adorable magical alien scholar and he is perfect, ohmygosh. *COUGH*

I can just imagine a bunch of squealy Arcanist fangirls that were exalted and are now competing to earn his favor.

This is silliness, please don't think I'm weird. XD

EDIT: *screaming* I KNEW IT!
Lightweaver wrote on 2013-07-08:
The @Arcanist is clearly made for hugs. Yes...

You should all go give him one.

I have at least two ladies in my lair that are probably crushing on Arcanist. Shh.
I'm more curious how the deities would react.

"I'm in love with you Arcanist!"

"I'm much too old and cool for you lol bye."

Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
"Come back when you've caught up to me by 10,000 years."
"Come back when you've caught up to me by 10,000 years."
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
[quote name="TimeStandStill" date=2017-07-21 15:09:06] I'm more curious how the deities would react. "I'm in love with you Arcanist!" "I'm much too old and cool for you lol bye." [/quote] Other Nonproductive Flight Member: 'Kyaa Stormboss so hardworking and driven!' Stormcatcher: ' [LOUD JUDGMENTAL SILENCE] '
TimeStandStill wrote on 2017-07-21:

Other Nonproductive Flight Member: 'Kyaa Stormboss so hardworking and driven!'

Stormcatcher: ' [LOUD JUDGMENTAL SILENCE] '
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date=2017-07-21 15:22:06] [quote name="TimeStandStill" date=2017-07-21 15:09:06] I'm more curious how the deities would react. "I'm in love with you Arcanist!" "I'm much too old and cool for you lol bye." [/quote] Other Nonproductive Flight Member: 'Kyaa Stormboss so hardworking and driven!' Stormcatcher: ' [LOUD JUDGMENTAL SILENCE] ' [/quote] Random tiny Fae or something: "LOVE ME WINDSINGER." Windsinger: "How do I react to this."
Reilata wrote on 2017-07-21:

Random tiny Fae or something: "LOVE ME WINDSINGER."

Windsinger: "How do I react to this."
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
Imagine dragons begging to be exalted if they came from another flight.

"EXALT ME PLEASE
LET ME SERVE SPACEDAD"

NO
that's the real reason Light is so good at Dom.
The most fodder dragons have crushes on the Lightweaver B)
Imagine dragons begging to be exalted if they came from another flight.

"EXALT ME PLEASE
LET ME SERVE SPACEDAD"

NO
that's the real reason Light is so good at Dom.
The most fodder dragons have crushes on the Lightweaver B)
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[quote name="TimeStandStill" date=2017-07-21 15:23:49] [quote name="Reilata" date=2017-07-21 15:22:06] [quote name="TimeStandStill" date=2017-07-21 15:09:06] I'm more curious how the deities would react. "I'm in love with you Arcanist!" "I'm much too old and cool for you lol bye." [/quote] Other Nonproductive Flight Member: 'Kyaa Stormboss so hardworking and driven!' Stormcatcher: ' [LOUD JUDGMENTAL SILENCE] ' [/quote] Random tiny Fae or something: "LOVE ME WINDSINGER." Windsinger: "How do I react to this." [/quote] Army of little dragons: "Earthshaker!!! OMG IT'S EARTHSHAKER!!!!!!" Earthshaker: *digs himself into a ditch* [i]they've found me[/i]
Reilata wrote on 2017-07-21:

Random tiny Fae or something: "LOVE ME WINDSINGER."

Windsinger: "How do I react to this."

Army of little dragons: "Earthshaker!!! OMG IT'S EARTHSHAKER!!!!!!"

Earthshaker: *digs himself into a ditch* they've found me
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I love the idea of them having like, boy-band esque posters up in their rooms with the dieties on them hahahaha
I love the idea of them having like, boy-band esque posters up in their rooms with the dieties on them hahahaha

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png