Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Profit Exalting Tips?
1 2 3 4
I buy and train then exalt dragons for profit here on FR! I currently spend around 100kt on 4000-4600kt hatchies, and then train/exalt at around 10,208kt each. The treasure I earn goes into my vault, where I then take 100kt out to buy more hatchies and I leave the rest of the treasure, and the cycle continues.

However, should I be filling all available lair spaces with hatchlings? I don't know if I should be putting more treasure into this, so I can expand and stuff..

Right now, I am saving for a Mire Flier, and I am 100kt away. I have 158kt to raise next for apparel for both Ashlin and Graan. Then I will work on apparel for my Mire Flier, then my Boggie Snowdrop.

After all that though, should I maybe consider taking a bit more treasure out of my earnings so I can fill up my empty lair spaces and earn treasure faster? I would do that right now, but I'm a mere 100kt away from my Flier, so he comes first.

I was considering, after my apparel funding, to start expanding my lair more...but that would only be useful to me if I filled up the new spaces in my lair with fodder.. and like I mentioned, I'm unsure if I should be filling up all available lair spaces with fodder...

Any tips from fellow exalters? ^^
I buy and train then exalt dragons for profit here on FR! I currently spend around 100kt on 4000-4600kt hatchies, and then train/exalt at around 10,208kt each. The treasure I earn goes into my vault, where I then take 100kt out to buy more hatchies and I leave the rest of the treasure, and the cycle continues.

However, should I be filling all available lair spaces with hatchlings? I don't know if I should be putting more treasure into this, so I can expand and stuff..

Right now, I am saving for a Mire Flier, and I am 100kt away. I have 158kt to raise next for apparel for both Ashlin and Graan. Then I will work on apparel for my Mire Flier, then my Boggie Snowdrop.

After all that though, should I maybe consider taking a bit more treasure out of my earnings so I can fill up my empty lair spaces and earn treasure faster? I would do that right now, but I'm a mere 100kt away from my Flier, so he comes first.

I was considering, after my apparel funding, to start expanding my lair more...but that would only be useful to me if I filled up the new spaces in my lair with fodder.. and like I mentioned, I'm unsure if I should be filling up all available lair spaces with fodder...

Any tips from fellow exalters? ^^
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Rainforest

There's no right amount of fodder that you should have in your lair, just how much you can handle at a time and how much you're aiming to make.
@Rainforest

There's no right amount of fodder that you should have in your lair, just how much you can handle at a time and how much you're aiming to make.
lohf4Mo.png
If you want to go like that, do it. If you would rather keep your current strategy, keep rolling
If you want to go like that, do it. If you would rather keep your current strategy, keep rolling
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@cottosweeper - I can get overwhelmed with a lot of dragons at once, so the way I do things should be fine for now, I think! I've just seen others with much larger lairs but then, not all people get easily overwhelmed like me! XD
@cottosweeper - I can get overwhelmed with a lot of dragons at once, so the way I do things should be fine for now, I think! I've just seen others with much larger lairs but then, not all people get easily overwhelmed like me! XD
@KitalphaHart - My current strategy is one I'm satirized with, so I think I might just stick with it! ^^ And the amount of treasure I manage to pull in is still an amount I'm satisfied with! n_n
@KitalphaHart - My current strategy is one I'm satirized with, so I think I might just stick with it! ^^ And the amount of treasure I manage to pull in is still an amount I'm satisfied with! n_n
I prefer to have almost every space filled with fodder hatchlings, I save around 5 spaces for sniping and reselling adult fodder.

If it would happen that I wouldn't have time to train and exalt myself I could just sell the grown ups for profit anyway.
I prefer to have almost every space filled with fodder hatchlings, I save around 5 spaces for sniping and reselling adult fodder.

If it would happen that I wouldn't have time to train and exalt myself I could just sell the grown ups for profit anyway.
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
@Rainforest I keep my lair big as both something to do and as a reserve for big pushes. A big lair means I can hoard more hatchies at the beginning of a fight and get that extra dragon cash when it gets intense like it just did with water/ice, as well as hoard up trained dergs for a Plague push. I love the extra spaces.

However, I've probably not made all the millions I've spent on expansions back just from hoarding and I definitely don't fill it to the brim and empty it regularly. So it's all up to how you want to play the game!
@Rainforest I keep my lair big as both something to do and as a reserve for big pushes. A big lair means I can hoard more hatchies at the beginning of a fight and get that extra dragon cash when it gets intense like it just did with water/ice, as well as hoard up trained dergs for a Plague push. I love the extra spaces.

However, I've probably not made all the millions I've spent on expansions back just from hoarding and I definitely don't fill it to the brim and empty it regularly. So it's all up to how you want to play the game!
Looking for non-dragon art
I exalt 6 dragons a day, buying from 4500-5k and letting them age up in my lair. When I had more time I was doing 8 a day and was making roughly 100k daily through it, plus food sales. With a mire leveler 8 fodder dragons to 7 only takes about 45 mins. And I'm only at 70 lair spaces. Staying small can be a good tactic because then you can feed your lair on gathering turns alone.
I exalt 6 dragons a day, buying from 4500-5k and letting them age up in my lair. When I had more time I was doing 8 a day and was making roughly 100k daily through it, plus food sales. With a mire leveler 8 fodder dragons to 7 only takes about 45 mins. And I'm only at 70 lair spaces. Staying small can be a good tactic because then you can feed your lair on gathering turns alone.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
I only have 100 spaces and I never fill up completely unless I'm preparing for a dom push (for my flight or for merc purposes). I think you're method is fine. Fill up as you go, though I do think you should keep in mind that fodder floor drops during festivals (as in flights don't conquest push since they want festival items too) but the fodder floor rises during conquest battles. With that in mind, I recommend you stock up next week when the fodder floor is low to profit during Arcane vs Shadow the following week by selling to Public Buys/Raffles or listing yourself as a mercenary in your flight's mercenary group.
I only have 100 spaces and I never fill up completely unless I'm preparing for a dom push (for my flight or for merc purposes). I think you're method is fine. Fill up as you go, though I do think you should keep in mind that fodder floor drops during festivals (as in flights don't conquest push since they want festival items too) but the fodder floor rises during conquest battles. With that in mind, I recommend you stock up next week when the fodder floor is low to profit during Arcane vs Shadow the following week by selling to Public Buys/Raffles or listing yourself as a mercenary in your flight's mercenary group.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@Mermaiden - Ah, yeah! My method works pretty darn well! I pull in a good treasure haul. ^^

Ooh, next week fodder is cheaper?! Heck to the yes I am stocking up next week, then! And selling to those places would be good, too!
@Mermaiden - Ah, yeah! My method works pretty darn well! I pull in a good treasure haul. ^^

Ooh, next week fodder is cheaper?! Heck to the yes I am stocking up next week, then! And selling to those places would be good, too!
1 2 3 4