Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tomo?
1 2
[quote name="AestheticOwl" date=2017-07-21 14:23:20] Scribbles has a spiral arrow on the tip of his tail.. [/quote] [B][I]WHAT[/I][/B]
AestheticOwl wrote on 2017-07-21:
Scribbles has a spiral arrow on the tip of his tail..

WHAT
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
[quote name="AestheticOwl" date=2017-07-21 14:23:20] Scribbles has a spiral arrow on the tip of his tail.. [/quote] HE DOES.
AestheticOwl wrote on 2017-07-21:
Scribbles has a spiral arrow on the tip of his tail..
HE DOES.
So Scribbles is the first Spiral / Fae Hybrid in FR?
A Breed-Change gone wrong, or Baldwin's secret influence? Can we get one?
So Scribbles is the first Spiral / Fae Hybrid in FR?
A Breed-Change gone wrong, or Baldwin's secret influence? Can we get one?
what?? ?
what?? ?
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
Scribbles also isn't male. Or rather. Doesn't have time for gender. [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1112431#post_4651218[/url] [quote=Undel][quote=Bec] Scribbles transcends gender.[/quote] Scribbles didn't have time for that! Scribbles is an earth fae. They follow Tomo around and only ever *loosely* listen to her - other dragons get absolutely no reaction from them, including other fae. Scribbles will however engage in lengthy discourse with a variety of types of stone, though they won't give quartz or rocks that contain quartz the time of day; quartz are really the worst sorts of stones.[/quote]
Scribbles also isn't male.
Or rather. Doesn't have time for gender.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1112431#post_4651218
Undel wrote:
Bec wrote:
Scribbles transcends gender.

Scribbles didn't have time for that! Scribbles is an earth fae. They follow Tomo around and only ever *loosely* listen to her - other dragons get absolutely no reaction from them, including other fae. Scribbles will however engage in lengthy discourse with a variety of types of stone, though they won't give quartz or rocks that contain quartz the time of day; quartz are really the worst sorts of stones.
4QFtgPW.png
scribbles isnt just male or female

scribbles is s c r i b b l e s

scribbles isnt just male or female

scribbles is s c r i b b l e s

20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
Just go with it
Just go with it
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
FOUND IT [quote]Scribbles, write it down! Let's take a look here... a recipe for spicy lemming soup? Sounds delicious, but that won't help us today. File that away for tonight's dinner.[/quote] tomo pls
FOUND IT

Quote:
Scribbles, write it down! Let's take a look here... a recipe for spicy lemming soup? Sounds delicious, but that won't help us today. File that away for tonight's dinner.

tomo pls
hn5xCVk.png
At least one staff member (Undel?) actually confirmed that dragons can and will eat outside their site-defined diet, it's just not especially nutritious for them.

Canonically my lair is full of omnivorous tundras :O
At least one staff member (Undel?) actually confirmed that dragons can and will eat outside their site-defined diet, it's just not especially nutritious for them.

Canonically my lair is full of omnivorous tundras :O
ctFAI4k.gif
[quote name="FrostPrince" date=2017-07-21 16:01:14] At least one staff member (Undel?) actually confirmed that dragons can and will eat outside their site-defined diet, it's just not especially nutritious for them. [/quote] Was going to say this. ^^
FrostPrince wrote on 2017-07-21:

Was going to say this. ^^
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2