Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tomo?
1 2
So I couldn't find a screenshot but... You know when Scribbles writes about a lemming soup recipe, and then Tomo says they should have it for dinner?

Lemmings are small furballs, and would be classified as meat...

NEITHER SNAPPERS NOR FAES EAT MEAT???????????? THIS IS REALLY BOTHERING ME HALP??
So I couldn't find a screenshot but... You know when Scribbles writes about a lemming soup recipe, and then Tomo says they should have it for dinner?

Lemmings are small furballs, and would be classified as meat...

NEITHER SNAPPERS NOR FAES EAT MEAT???????????? THIS IS REALLY BOTHERING ME HALP??
@azeira

WE'VE BEEN LIED TO
@azeira

WE'VE BEEN LIED TO
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Oh dear.
Oh dear.
maybe she forgot she doesn't eat meat
and scribbles is just straight up demonic,,, he cannot be trusted to follow breed-specific diets,,,

my actual headcanon is that at least snappers are opportunists when it comes to diet like cows and deer and horses and such c::: so that would explain that
and scribbles is just straight up demonic,,, he cannot be trusted to follow breed-specific diets,,,

my actual headcanon is that at least snappers are opportunists when it comes to diet like cows and deer and horses and such c::: so that would explain that
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
I imagine that tomo was once a guardian who traveled the world with scribbles the charge, then she was changed because she learned too much
I imagine that tomo was once a guardian who traveled the world with scribbles the charge, then she was changed because she learned too much
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="aearinn" date=2017-07-21 11:54:21] [b]maybe she forgot she doesn't eat meat[/b] and scribbles is just straight up demonic,,, he cannot be trusted to follow breed-specific diets,,, my actual headcanon is that at least snappers are opportunists when it comes to diet like cows and deer and horses and such c::: so that would explain that [/quote] I'm going with the 'she just forgot' thing. Since. Tomo. Scribbles is probably just going with the flow. As for Snapper diets... I kind of think of them as like, crocodiles mixed with turtles kind of... so it makes sense to me that they would eat meat.
aearinn wrote on 2017-07-21:

I'm going with the 'she just forgot' thing. Since.
Tomo.

Scribbles is probably just going with the flow.

As for Snapper diets... I kind of think of them as like, crocodiles mixed with turtles kind of... so it makes sense to me that they would eat meat.
4QFtgPW.png
Scribbles just writes everything down, and some meat eaters were nearby discussing it and it was of interest enough to be written down and Tomo's bad memory had her forget that she doesn't eat meat
Scribbles just writes everything down, and some meat eaters were nearby discussing it and it was of interest enough to be written down and Tomo's bad memory had her forget that she doesn't eat meat
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Tomo is a rich deity and can eat anything. dont you dare question her!
Tomo is a rich deity and can eat anything. dont you dare question her!
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Scribbles has a spiral arrow on the tip of his tail..
Nothing here... IMG_2249.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2262775
Join this Raffle!
[quote name="AestheticOwl" date=2017-07-21 14:23:20] Scribbles has a spiral arrow on the tip of his tail.. [/quote] [i]WHAT[/i] *rushes off to check* I NEVER NOTICED
AestheticOwl wrote on 2017-07-21:

WHAT

*rushes off to check*

I NEVER NOTICED
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
1 2