Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how does one even organize
1 2 3 4
My lair is sorted by element, which is Arcane and Ice.
I'm going to have 7 Arcane dragons, and 7 Ice dragons, hopefully.
My lair is sorted by element, which is Arcane and Ice.
I'm going to have 7 Arcane dragons, and 7 Ice dragons, hopefully.
34337964.png34337965.png21111829_tumblr_nt4hwnsxqd1tm17oeo2_75sq_by_x_cutieellie_x-dbh54az.png34208468.png34242045.pngtumblr_nt4hwnsxqd1tm17oeo2_75sq_by_x_cutieellie_x-dbh54bk.png
@Kairo

I find that what helps are dragons that I would consider "transition dragons." Say if you wanted to phase red dragons into white dragons, pinks between would be vital for that to work. Treating dragons like a gradient can help to create an excellent flow. You do need to be willing to have a lot of dragons for this to work, though.

I organize my lair by color, but the flow isn't there yet totally. You can see what colors are trying to start to blend as I look for dragons that fit the bill.

I hope that helps. ; u;
@Kairo

I find that what helps are dragons that I would consider "transition dragons." Say if you wanted to phase red dragons into white dragons, pinks between would be vital for that to work. Treating dragons like a gradient can help to create an excellent flow. You do need to be willing to have a lot of dragons for this to work, though.

I organize my lair by color, but the flow isn't there yet totally. You can see what colors are trying to start to blend as I look for dragons that fit the bill.

I hope that helps. ; u;
MqCJPfH.png Stef

More text here eventually
C:
@Banantlers
yes, that actually helps a lot, thank you!!

And wow! your lair is absolutely gorgeous! :o
@Banantlers
yes, that actually helps a lot, thank you!!

And wow! your lair is absolutely gorgeous! :o
9CxYF0H.png
looks @ first page
I kinda did it? Like, there are no oranges and it end with grey, but whatever. We don't need orange.
looks @ first page
I kinda did it? Like, there are no oranges and it end with grey, but whatever. We don't need orange.
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
story of my life honestly
story of my life honestly
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
I don't know how to organize my lair at all and it's just a mess...
I don't know how to organize my lair at all and it's just a mess...
I just restarted this process. First off, I gave up on having any semblance of clan standing order in my lair. Then I undressed all of them. Then I moved everyone around and hoped for the best :')

After I get everyone back into new apparel, I'll probably do some more shuffling.

I *ideally* have a list of "desired" colours to ease transitions but then I go and buy more white, ice, and seafoam ranges because I hate having an organized lair I guess.
I just restarted this process. First off, I gave up on having any semblance of clan standing order in my lair. Then I undressed all of them. Then I moved everyone around and hoped for the best :')

After I get everyone back into new apparel, I'll probably do some more shuffling.

I *ideally* have a list of "desired" colours to ease transitions but then I go and buy more white, ice, and seafoam ranges because I hate having an organized lair I guess.
Your lair pretty much organizes itself when you have ~15 permas :)
Your lair pretty much organizes itself when you have ~15 permas :)
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
mine's organized by breed and gender, but also slightly by color?
mine's organized by breed and gender, but also slightly by color?
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
i get so used to a certain order, so buying and sorting in a new dragon totally messes me up. i gotta live for that color gradient though
i get so used to a certain order, so buying and sorting in a new dragon totally messes me up. i gotta live for that color gradient though
hn5xCVk.png
1 2 3 4