Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how does one even organize
1 2 3 4
how does one organize lair by color it doesn't work i tried

i swear its do much harder than i thought it would be
the colors just dont look right
and then when you try to organize again everything gets mixed up and you're like "NOPE PUT IT BACK"
how does one organize lair by color it doesn't work i tried

i swear its do much harder than i thought it would be
the colors just dont look right
and then when you try to organize again everything gets mixed up and you're like "NOPE PUT IT BACK"
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo - I suppose it depends on your dragons. Mine is organized by color and I think it works great.
@Kairo - I suppose it depends on your dragons. Mine is organized by color and I think it works great.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@HSoup
oh wow, your lair certainly does look great! it's beautiful.
@HSoup
oh wow, your lair certainly does look great! it's beautiful.
9CxYF0H.png
Ah - same. I've tried many times to organize by colour but it just.. doesn't work. Then they end up being mixed around again and my lair ends up a mess again. xD
I am working on getting down to a single page (20 dragons - or maybe I'll allow myself a page and a row, 25 dragons, not sure yet) slowly though so maybe it'll be easier to organize then?
Ah - same. I've tried many times to organize by colour but it just.. doesn't work. Then they end up being mixed around again and my lair ends up a mess again. xD
I am working on getting down to a single page (20 dragons - or maybe I'll allow myself a page and a row, 25 dragons, not sure yet) slowly though so maybe it'll be easier to organize then?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@HorseCrazy
I wish you luck with that! I know that if i tried to cut down on dragons I probably wouldn't be able to, haha. You have some lovely dragons though!!
@HorseCrazy
I wish you luck with that! I know that if i tried to cut down on dragons I probably wouldn't be able to, haha. You have some lovely dragons though!!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo - Thank you. The first 3 pages of your lair look fine. Are page 4 dragons not sorted in because they are not permas in your lair? Its like mine. Its okay until the end where all the breeding projects, uncertain, sale and fodder dragons hang out. LOL
@Kairo - Thank you. The first 3 pages of your lair look fine. Are page 4 dragons not sorted in because they are not permas in your lair? Its like mine. Its okay until the end where all the breeding projects, uncertain, sale and fodder dragons hang out. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@Kairo
Thank you. ^^
I started out with about 65 or so so I've gotten rid of a bunch so far. Now it's down to the ones I'm having a harder time deciding who go's and stays.
@Kairo
Thank you. ^^
I started out with about 65 or so so I've gotten rid of a bunch so far. Now it's down to the ones I'm having a harder time deciding who go's and stays.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@HSoup
Yep, page 4 is where my lair just explodes
back there we got gene projects, fandragons, breeding projects
it's a huge mess

I mean, to me the first page of my lair looks great. The second page I just sort of... toss organization out the window and throw dragons that have similar colors together. third page was just me improvising. XD
@HSoup
Yep, page 4 is where my lair just explodes
back there we got gene projects, fandragons, breeding projects
it's a huge mess

I mean, to me the first page of my lair looks great. The second page I just sort of... toss organization out the window and throw dragons that have similar colors together. third page was just me improvising. XD
9CxYF0H.png
@HorseCrazy
*looks at 90 or so dragons*
i am jealous of you. XDD
@HorseCrazy
*looks at 90 or so dragons*
i am jealous of you. XDD
9CxYF0H.png
You don't [quote name="Kairo" date=2017-07-21 11:44:57] I mean, to me the first page of my lair looks great. The second page I just sort of... toss organization out the window and throw dragons that have similar colors together. third page was just me improvising. XD [/quote] Same here. My first page looks neat, after that I just gave up on trying
You don't
Kairo wrote on 2017-07-21:

Same here. My first page looks neat, after that I just gave up on trying
lohf4Mo.png
1 2 3 4