Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What did you pay for your KS Item?
I'm planning to save for a second KS item but I'm not up to date with changing ratios and value.
If anyone's bought a KS item recently (or sold one) could you post with your price of treasure or gems?

I'm not looking to buy, I am just needing some references to know how much I need to start saving and to create a budget plan and what-not.

edit; Gen-1 Imp sales too, please c:
I'm planning to save for a second KS item but I'm not up to date with changing ratios and value.
If anyone's bought a KS item recently (or sold one) could you post with your price of treasure or gems?

I'm not looking to buy, I am just needing some references to know how much I need to start saving and to create a budget plan and what-not.

edit; Gen-1 Imp sales too, please c:
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
*subscribes to thread because im curious too*

i dont know exactly but im pretty much 100% sure that ks items go for at least 100kg but that may just be rarer stuff like booleans, imp scrolls, bone fiends, ect
*subscribes to thread because im curious too*

i dont know exactly but im pretty much 100% sure that ks items go for at least 100kg but that may just be rarer stuff like booleans, imp scrolls, bone fiends, ect
xWfF5ty.gif
I think it depends on the item?
The other day I saw someone taking offers for a scroll case, (though it was set up in auction format, I believe) and they started it at 60kg
Though my crown, the original set price me and the seller had was at 100g though we almost did a deal for a helm at 95kg
And these were all at different times and I think I was at at the lower end of the spectrum.

So a lot of different items at different times would be amazing information to have.
The other day I saw someone taking offers for a scroll case, (though it was set up in auction format, I believe) and they started it at 60kg
Though my crown, the original set price me and the seller had was at 100g though we almost did a deal for a helm at 95kg
And these were all at different times and I think I was at at the lower end of the spectrum.

So a lot of different items at different times would be amazing information to have.
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
Skycats are so cool looking and I would love one but I guess they're really rare? I don't think I would ever be able to own one, hehe. (Skycats are KS right?)
Skycats are so cool looking and I would love one but I guess they're really rare? I don't think I would ever be able to own one, hehe. (Skycats are KS right?)
Z3Lt3uB.png
[quote name="Sinbreaker" date=2017-07-21 10:34:21] I think it depends on the item? The other day I saw someone taking offers for a scroll case, (though it was set up in auction format, I believe) and they started it at 60kg Though my crown, the original set price me and the seller had was at 100g though we almost did a deal for a helm at 95k And these were all at different times and I think I was at at the lower end of the spectrum. So a lot of different items at different times would be amazing information to have. [/quote] 95k treasure or gems?;;;;;;;;; Anyway most go for 100kg+, though I think Cloudy Wings are more like 65kg.
Sinbreaker wrote on 2017-07-21:
Though my crown, the original set price me and the seller had was at 100g though we almost did a deal for a helm at 95k

95k treasure or gems?;;;;;;;;;

Anyway most go for 100kg+, though I think Cloudy Wings are more like 65kg.
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
[quote name="SpicyGenji" date=2017-07-21 11:20:09] Skycats are so cool looking and I would love one but I guess they're really rare? I don't think I would ever be able to own one, hehe. (Skycats are KS right?) [/quote] @SpicyGenji Yep, Skycats were included in the Cloudy KS bundle. They were the lowest price out of the bundles though, so it should be slightly easier to get than a Cog Frog or Bone Fiend.
SpicyGenji wrote on 2017-07-21:
@SpicyGenji
Yep, Skycats were included in the Cloudy KS bundle. They were the lowest price out of the bundles though, so it should be slightly easier to get than a Cog Frog or Bone Fiend.
I paid 90kg for my hornhelm around 2 months ago
I paid 90kg for my hornhelm around 2 months ago
jfLmvwf.jpg