Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you ever
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@faedora It's this girl, she used to have poison, but it was too busy to me! Now she just needs lace. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10152244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101523/10152244_350.png[/img] [/url]
@faedora
It's this girl, she used to have poison, but it was too busy to me! Now she just needs lace. :D

10152244_350.png
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Having eight pages of possible dragons? Yeah, ti feels like I've come a ways. It's nice.
Having eight pages of possible dragons? Yeah, ti feels like I've come a ways. It's nice.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
I remember being new and deciding that dragon cloths make no sence, familliars were rare (sprites being insane), coli was a hassel,tidal troble was amazing, adoptable were unneeded, lore was unwritable, and gen 1's were a waste of money. Over 2 lair pages was unimaginable.

Two years later I've dressed every dragon rather nicely, or at least have a nice plan for them. I own 438 familiars, 5 of which are sprites I spent way too much on. I'm in love with the coli and have pages upon pages of fodder waiting for the Dom push coming up. I've ordered adopts for 50% of my dragons and 20 previously more I had for dragons since rehomed or exalted. I've written some lore, though it isn't award winning by any standards. I have 110 lair spaces despite only having 50 permas... I'm a gen 1 hoarder (over 75% of the lair's gen 1).

Only thing I still agree with is Tidal Trouble. I love that fame way too much. It's crazy how much can be accomplished over time!
I remember being new and deciding that dragon cloths make no sence, familliars were rare (sprites being insane), coli was a hassel,tidal troble was amazing, adoptable were unneeded, lore was unwritable, and gen 1's were a waste of money. Over 2 lair pages was unimaginable.

Two years later I've dressed every dragon rather nicely, or at least have a nice plan for them. I own 438 familiars, 5 of which are sprites I spent way too much on. I'm in love with the coli and have pages upon pages of fodder waiting for the Dom push coming up. I've ordered adopts for 50% of my dragons and 20 previously more I had for dragons since rehomed or exalted. I've written some lore, though it isn't award winning by any standards. I have 110 lair spaces despite only having 50 permas... I'm a gen 1 hoarder (over 75% of the lair's gen 1).

Only thing I still agree with is Tidal Trouble. I love that fame way too much. It's crazy how much can be accomplished over time!
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

I look at my lair now and think " wow, I'd never think I'd have sooooo many dragons with petal/butterfly runes &glimmer", b/c when the genes came out I never though I could afford them. I also never imagined being able to write lore for so many of my dragons either.

And even though I have exalted dragons in the past, now it's like a miracle if I even keep one free space. Due to sentimental, lore, rarity, and other reasons every dragon in my lair currently is a perma derg XD...
I look at my lair now and think " wow, I'd never think I'd have sooooo many dragons with petal/butterfly runes &glimmer", b/c when the genes came out I never though I could afford them. I also never imagined being able to write lore for so many of my dragons either.

And even though I have exalted dragons in the past, now it's like a miracle if I even keep one free space. Due to sentimental, lore, rarity, and other reasons every dragon in my lair currently is a perma derg XD...
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
lol no

Yeah! Looking at my dragons, I think I've come far for a year and a half. Dragons I've gened, outfits I've bought, lore written, forum posts accumulated... It's so satisfying and refreshing!
lol no

Yeah! Looking at my dragons, I think I've come far for a year and a half. Dragons I've gened, outfits I've bought, lore written, forum posts accumulated... It's so satisfying and refreshing!
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
I think the reason I've come so far is that I stepped back from Flight Rising for a while and came back with a different perspective.

I started in November 2014, but didn't actually get involved after I ended my hiatus in May 2015. Then, I wasn't so scared of going on the forums full of strangers, I was more eager to learn about things like familiars and apparel and more than just playing Higher and Lower, and around the time I started learning about how diverse FR could actually be, it expanded my horizons and opened up opportunities to build up lore.
I think the reason I've come so far is that I stepped back from Flight Rising for a while and came back with a different perspective.

I started in November 2014, but didn't actually get involved after I ended my hiatus in May 2015. Then, I wasn't so scared of going on the forums full of strangers, I was more eager to learn about things like familiars and apparel and more than just playing Higher and Lower, and around the time I started learning about how diverse FR could actually be, it expanded my horizons and opened up opportunities to build up lore.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
@vhyxe

How many perfect dragons do you have?
I do have a few but mostly I don't mind if they aren't perfect. c:

@Vulcanatus

I don't have much determination.
Oh he is pretty!

@Thornfell

You fully gened one of your progens within a month? It took nearly a year for me!
And thank you. :D

@Tune

Must feel great to get him. c':
Wow, which sprites is it?
But still, must have been expensive.

@MadameDuMal

She is pretty! :D
Good luck with saving treasure! c:

@Chaosarceus

That is a lot of space!

@Espeon5712

Same! But wow, you have a lot of familiars! How long did it take to get so many?
But isn't it expensive to hoard gen1s?

@Wychwing

Same, but those are pretty genes.

@Azaelic

Indeed!
But I still have to write lore haha...

@lamarqueisdead

I didn't get involved much as well, maybe just introduced myself, after a month though, I might have gathered enough courage to posts on forums, but I didn't post much though.

@vhyxe

How many perfect dragons do you have?
I do have a few but mostly I don't mind if they aren't perfect. c:

@Vulcanatus

I don't have much determination.
Oh he is pretty!

@Thornfell

You fully gened one of your progens within a month? It took nearly a year for me!
And thank you. :D

@Tune

Must feel great to get him. c':
Wow, which sprites is it?
But still, must have been expensive.

@MadameDuMal

She is pretty! :D
Good luck with saving treasure! c:

@Chaosarceus

That is a lot of space!

@Espeon5712

Same! But wow, you have a lot of familiars! How long did it take to get so many?
But isn't it expensive to hoard gen1s?

@Wychwing

Same, but those are pretty genes.

@Azaelic

Indeed!
But I still have to write lore haha...

@lamarqueisdead

I didn't get involved much as well, maybe just introduced myself, after a month though, I might have gathered enough courage to posts on forums, but I didn't post much though.

505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
@Faedora

It feels more than great to finaly have him ;w;
The sprites in question were some of the cheaper ones, Nature, Wind & Lightning to be exact.
@Faedora

It feels more than great to finaly have him ;w;
The sprites in question were some of the cheaper ones, Nature, Wind & Lightning to be exact.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune

What did you do when you got him?
How cheap are the sprites?
@Tune

What did you do when you got him?
How cheap are the sprites?
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
@Faedora

I more or less instantly put all the art I had made for him before I got him (yes I have a problem with loving this character of mine too much haha) into his bio, started writing parts of his lore into a separate document (for easy copy-pasting when I am not lazy) and had to force myself to not buy art for him.. which essentially failed because I bought it anyway x'D

As for sprites their value fluctuates, the nature one was around 800g, wind was around 2,7kg and lightning one was 3,5kg when I bought it.
@Faedora

I more or less instantly put all the art I had made for him before I got him (yes I have a problem with loving this character of mine too much haha) into his bio, started writing parts of his lore into a separate document (for easy copy-pasting when I am not lazy) and had to force myself to not buy art for him.. which essentially failed because I bought it anyway x'D

As for sprites their value fluctuates, the nature one was around 800g, wind was around 2,7kg and lightning one was 3,5kg when I bought it.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11