Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Have you ever
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Actually no :'O
But now that you said it... //looks at lair// Yeah, I guess I've come a long way :'D
Actually no :'O
But now that you said it... //looks at lair// Yeah, I guess I've come a long way :'D
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
the day I realised how far I've gotten was when I had to scroll to find certain apparel, then I checked the rest and damn
the day I realised how far I've gotten was when I had to scroll to find certain apparel, then I checked the rest and damn
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
It was my anniversary yesterday, and wow I've come pretty far. It was always my goal to breed pride dragons, and today I have 17 pride pairs in a pretty successful hatchery, with another just needing a gene before it gets added. I hatched my bi pride dream dragon yesterday, which has been months in the making.

...And honestly I just have way better taste in dragons in general (I started out with so many dull dragons that were practically fodder, and now my lair is all glo'd up - although half of it is boarded in reefknot's lair right now oops).
It was my anniversary yesterday, and wow I've come pretty far. It was always my goal to breed pride dragons, and today I have 17 pride pairs in a pretty successful hatchery, with another just needing a gene before it gets added. I hatched my bi pride dream dragon yesterday, which has been months in the making.

...And honestly I just have way better taste in dragons in general (I started out with so many dull dragons that were practically fodder, and now my lair is all glo'd up - although half of it is boarded in reefknot's lair right now oops).
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
I've never done this before, but this made me look at my lair again
I used to think gene-ing dragons was something really hard to do, but just recently I managed to completely makeover a dragon in less than a week.
Not to mention, my taste in breeds has improved. When I joined I just couldn't get behind bogsneaks but now they've really grown on me!

When I joined, I didn't expect to do much. But now I'm here and see all the time an effort I put into my dragons. I didn't expect to be creating stories and getting attached to my dragons. This site really kicked up my creative spark for storytelling (Even if I don't think I'm terribly good at it)
I've never done this before, but this made me look at my lair again
I used to think gene-ing dragons was something really hard to do, but just recently I managed to completely makeover a dragon in less than a week.
Not to mention, my taste in breeds has improved. When I joined I just couldn't get behind bogsneaks but now they've really grown on me!

When I joined, I didn't expect to do much. But now I'm here and see all the time an effort I put into my dragons. I didn't expect to be creating stories and getting attached to my dragons. This site really kicked up my creative spark for storytelling (Even if I don't think I'm terribly good at it)
wORSkxL.png
Honestly, I grow out of pet games quickly and move on. Looking at everything I have now, after a year here, I can't help but think about how far would I be if I had stayed at others. I honestly expected to stay no longer than a month. In the end, I feel like i've achieved an adequate amount and I've found my time here enjoyable. I can find myself staying here for quite a time longer as long as the community is still as nice as it is and has been for this year. Also, this butt here is my biggest achievement. He's managed to make people laugh by making me miserable (Bio. Banner. Explains it all), he's managed to become the most expensive creature in my lair, and he's also fabulous. Important on the fabulous [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21742531] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217426/21742531_350.png[/img] [/url] Also never thought I'd make joke dragons either, but Bread and Toast and both Toasters on page two somehow proved me wrong.
Honestly, I grow out of pet games quickly and move on. Looking at everything I have now, after a year here, I can't help but think about how far would I be if I had stayed at others. I honestly expected to stay no longer than a month.

In the end, I feel like i've achieved an adequate amount and I've found my time here enjoyable. I can find myself staying here for quite a time longer as long as the community is still as nice as it is and has been for this year.

Also, this butt here is my biggest achievement. He's managed to make people laugh by making me miserable (Bio. Banner. Explains it all), he's managed to become the most expensive creature in my lair, and he's also fabulous. Important on the fabulous

21742531_350.png

Also never thought I'd make joke dragons either, but Bread and Toast and both Toasters on page two somehow proved me wrong.
@HalfMoonTheWolf

They are pretty!

My biggest accomplishments(such a difficult word to spell!) has to be fully gene my progens and buying two expensive accent/skin. And of course, having my dragons nicely dressed.

@Tune

How long did it take to get your dream dragon?
And how difficult was it to get three sprites? :'D

@aearinn

I used to admire big lairs too!
Your dragons are pretty. c:

@Chadtronic

A lot of things can happen under three months, you will soon notice.
You have been here for three months and I two years, and yet, I haven't reached 1000 posts, which you have under such short time, I would never be able to do that. c:
Your username.... is it based of a youtuber? It reminds me of one.

@Geisterwolf

Late Congratz!
I haven't really been to the fairgrounds much, how long does it take to get the streak?
(I missed both of my anniversary, one by no internet and the second one by acident.)

@GabuGabu

I'm still working on lore.
It's nice to know that the hard work shows. c:

@MadameDuMal

Late Congratz to you too! c:
Which gene was it and who got it? c:
I'm happy as well with what I have.

@SilvestrisDream

And more to come! :'D
Even the smallest progress can be nice.

@babynebula

Oh I know that pain. c':

@bisexuwhale

Late Congratz to yo too! c:
And that dragon is very pretty!

@Vulcanatus

I used to think it was difficult too!
But within a week? How?! It took nearly a month or two to regene Levoy. :o
Same but I find it hard to come up with stories.

@Leafeaon

I didn't expect to stay as well but I'm happy I did.
Quick question; what does 'adequate' mean?
He is beautiful! And fabulous!

It's a bit late for me, so I rushed this, sorry for my short reply!
And hopefully I spelled your usernames right!

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. And I'm sorry if you didn't want to get pinged!
@HalfMoonTheWolf

They are pretty!

My biggest accomplishments(such a difficult word to spell!) has to be fully gene my progens and buying two expensive accent/skin. And of course, having my dragons nicely dressed.

@Tune

How long did it take to get your dream dragon?
And how difficult was it to get three sprites? :'D

@aearinn

I used to admire big lairs too!
Your dragons are pretty. c:

@Chadtronic

A lot of things can happen under three months, you will soon notice.
You have been here for three months and I two years, and yet, I haven't reached 1000 posts, which you have under such short time, I would never be able to do that. c:
Your username.... is it based of a youtuber? It reminds me of one.

@Geisterwolf

Late Congratz!
I haven't really been to the fairgrounds much, how long does it take to get the streak?
(I missed both of my anniversary, one by no internet and the second one by acident.)

@GabuGabu

I'm still working on lore.
It's nice to know that the hard work shows. c:

@MadameDuMal

Late Congratz to you too! c:
Which gene was it and who got it? c:
I'm happy as well with what I have.

@SilvestrisDream

And more to come! :'D
Even the smallest progress can be nice.

@babynebula

Oh I know that pain. c':

@bisexuwhale

Late Congratz to yo too! c:
And that dragon is very pretty!

@Vulcanatus

I used to think it was difficult too!
But within a week? How?! It took nearly a month or two to regene Levoy. :o
Same but I find it hard to come up with stories.

@Leafeaon

I didn't expect to stay as well but I'm happy I did.
Quick question; what does 'adequate' mean?
He is beautiful! And fabulous!

It's a bit late for me, so I rushed this, sorry for my short reply!
And hopefully I spelled your usernames right!

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone. And I'm sorry if you didn't want to get pinged!
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99
No because I keep exalting everything since most of my dragons have to be "perfect"

But I'm trying to just have fun those days ;_; It's hard.
No because I keep exalting everything since most of my dragons have to be "perfect"

But I'm trying to just have fun those days ;_; It's hard.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@Faedora Fairegrounds and a lot of determination This is the boy in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34167285] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341673/34167285_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Faedora
Fairegrounds and a lot of determination
This is the boy in question:

34167285_350.png
wORSkxL.png
It's been about a month and i've progressed from two helpless progenitors without a clue of what to do, to two pages full of dragons I have a good idea of personality about, a fully gened custom progenitor with half a complete outfit and saving up for a breed change scroll. I am not *that* far but it's a long way off from when I've started (And guilty me has bought gems along the way to help) @Faedora

edit: Also I love your name, it is hilarious
It's been about a month and i've progressed from two helpless progenitors without a clue of what to do, to two pages full of dragons I have a good idea of personality about, a fully gened custom progenitor with half a complete outfit and saving up for a breed change scroll. I am not *that* far but it's a long way off from when I've started (And guilty me has bought gems along the way to help) @Faedora

edit: Also I love your name, it is hilarious
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
@Faedora

Well I actively started saving for him around early september last year and he was hatched and sold to me 5 days before my birthday (so he was born in May 5th) which means it took me about 8-9 months depending on if you count from the entire start of september or count one month when it became october :')

As for the sprites, it was surprisingly easy, unlike Verdana whom I've had to wait for a hatcher/seller for (because double abyss g1's are rarely sold/hatched) the sprites were always in the AH and it was easier to save for a goal where I could see the amount needed than to just endlessly save up.
I was mostly just contacting sellers when the sprites were lower and I was still missing like 500-700g so I knew I'd get them for that certain price instead of potential inflations when I finaly got the gems :'D
@Faedora

Well I actively started saving for him around early september last year and he was hatched and sold to me 5 days before my birthday (so he was born in May 5th) which means it took me about 8-9 months depending on if you count from the entire start of september or count one month when it became october :')

As for the sprites, it was surprisingly easy, unlike Verdana whom I've had to wait for a hatcher/seller for (because double abyss g1's are rarely sold/hatched) the sprites were always in the AH and it was easier to save for a goal where I could see the amount needed than to just endlessly save up.
I was mostly just contacting sellers when the sprites were lower and I was still missing like 500-700g so I knew I'd get them for that certain price instead of potential inflations when I finaly got the gems :'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11