Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you keep awakened familiars?
1 2 3 4 5
Give them to newbies, like my fwen @YinYanto XD
Give them to newbies, like my fwen @YinYanto XD
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
I have a good handful of familiars in my vault. I don't even care much about the bestiary, I just don't want to get rid of them??
I have a good handful of familiars in my vault. I don't even care much about the bestiary, I just don't want to get rid of them??
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date=2017-07-20 15:56:32] I have a good handful of familiars in my vault. I don't even care much about the bestiary, I just don't want to get rid of them?? [/quote] [size=2]^^^^^^[/size]
Vulcanatus wrote on 2017-07-20:

^^^^^^
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
I keep them and have probably awakened 400 of them. It greys out the entry if you sell them and there's no way I could remember which ones I have bonded with already. It would make it hard to get new ones so I can keep getting chests once in a while. Plus all that effort would feel wasted when the number of familiars goes down.
I keep them and have probably awakened 400 of them. It greys out the entry if you sell them and there's no way I could remember which ones I have bonded with already. It would make it hard to get new ones so I can keep getting chests once in a while. Plus all that effort would feel wasted when the number of familiars goes down.
I keep them attached to my dragons because most of them have their familiars for lore reasons.
I keep them attached to my dragons because most of them have their familiars for lore reasons.
PQznZys.png
I keep them all too, but in my vault so as not to get doubles
I keep them all too, but in my vault so as not to get doubles
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Yeah I keep them all
Yeah I keep them all
tumblr_p7ma4qt5H21rravn7o1_250.giftumblr_p7mblaMV5y1rravn7o1_75sq.pngtumblr_p7mbltyyvi1rravn7o1_100.pngtumblr_p7mb475GHV1rravn7o1_75sq.pngreshiram.gif
[quote name="SariStar" date=2017-07-20 16:40:18] I keep them attached to my dragons because most of them have their familiars for lore reasons. [/quote] Yep!
SariStar wrote on 2017-07-20:

Yep!
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Awakened ones go in my vault, duplicates get sold. I'm down to about ten that are in my hoard that need to be put on a dragon and awakened. Never been this low yet! Plan to buy all the Nymphs this festival or the next one so I won't run out! And @Gaia not only do I admire and envy your complete bestiary, I don't know how you can stand being without all of the Nymphs! Lol
Awakened ones go in my vault, duplicates get sold. I'm down to about ten that are in my hoard that need to be put on a dragon and awakened. Never been this low yet! Plan to buy all the Nymphs this festival or the next one so I won't run out! And @Gaia not only do I admire and envy your complete bestiary, I don't know how you can stand being without all of the Nymphs! Lol
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I keep all my familiars except for doubles. Those are either sold in mass when I get too many, or slowly thrown to Baldwin when I have the patience to melt them down.

I actually recently made over 200g just mass selling several pages of familiars. It was a nice gem boost!
I keep all my familiars except for doubles. Those are either sold in mass when I get too many, or slowly thrown to Baldwin when I have the patience to melt them down.

I actually recently made over 200g just mass selling several pages of familiars. It was a nice gem boost!
TyYgOYZ.png
1 2 3 4 5