Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you keep awakened familiars?
1 2 3 4 5
So, I have a ton of familiars that are awakened, and it got me wondering...do I just leave them in my vault forever? I've considered selling the more common ones that I'm not particularly fond of and just keeping the holiday ones and harder to get familiars...

It got me wondering, though, what everyone else does about this...So, do you keep all of your awakened familiars, or do you have a system or something of that nature?
So, I have a ton of familiars that are awakened, and it got me wondering...do I just leave them in my vault forever? I've considered selling the more common ones that I'm not particularly fond of and just keeping the holiday ones and harder to get familiars...

It got me wondering, though, what everyone else does about this...So, do you keep all of your awakened familiars, or do you have a system or something of that nature?
Bea ~Neurodivergent ~ Bi-romantic ~ Demisexual ~ FR +2
I keep em all! :) I got one of every familiar tucked in my vault, and it's a collection I'm proud of.
Since your bestiary entry greys out again when the last copy of the familiar leaves your account, keeping 1 copy of each is the only way to keep a complete bestiary. ^^
I keep em all! :) I got one of every familiar tucked in my vault, and it's a collection I'm proud of.
Since your bestiary entry greys out again when the last copy of the familiar leaves your account, keeping 1 copy of each is the only way to keep a complete bestiary. ^^
I keep at least 3 copies of each. Just in case Swipp needs one or something. I brew the rest.... eventually. My to be brewed list is currently 17 pages long.
I keep at least 3 copies of each. Just in case Swipp needs one or something. I brew the rest.... eventually. My to be brewed list is currently 17 pages long.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
I keep all my awakened familiars in my vault, because if you sell them then they turn grey again in your bestiary and I don't like that xD I also enjoy collecting familiars, it's fun :)
I keep all my awakened familiars in my vault, because if you sell them then they turn grey again in your bestiary and I don't like that xD I also enjoy collecting familiars, it's fun :)
QFXpYkj.png
@Anuket - I'm like Gaia, I keep them all. I try to have 1 of each in my vault and the rest are just in my hoard waiting to be brewed or horadsold or just hanging out there. LOL. I need to sell a bunch of the extras for the dragon cash.
@Anuket - I'm like Gaia, I keep them all. I try to have 1 of each in my vault and the rest are just in my hoard waiting to be brewed or horadsold or just hanging out there. LOL. I need to sell a bunch of the extras for the dragon cash.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
[quote name="Gaia" date=2017-07-20 13:18:50] I keep em all! :) I got one of every familiar tucked in my vault, and it's a collection I'm proud of. Since your bestiary entry greys out again when the last copy of the familiar leaves your account, keeping 1 copy of each is the only way to keep a complete bestiary. ^^ [/quote] Even a Boolean??? Edit: Omg yes
Gaia wrote on 2017-07-20:

Even a Boolean???

Edit: Omg yes
//throws them in the vault and keeps them there as prisoners//
//throws them in the vault and keeps them there as prisoners//
I have one of each familiar in my vault. Any doubles I get are sold.
I have one of each familiar in my vault. Any doubles I get are sold.
yeah once they're awakened they get into the vault, never to be seen again
yeah once they're awakened they get into the vault, never to be seen again
a9b72e-1548650070.png
I keep everyone. I like to switch out familiars if I haven't found the one that matches a dragon just yet and it's convenient to have a color palette of them avaliable, and I just throw all the spares on Baldwin.
I keep everyone. I like to switch out familiars if I haven't found the one that matches a dragon just yet and it's convenient to have a color palette of them avaliable, and I just throw all the spares on Baldwin.
QYzhmAi.png
1 2 3 4 5