Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Thundercrack Carnivale Hub
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@KairyuDee - I have a few fodder i'm raining to levels 7-10 where do they go? I never paid attention to dom b4
@KairyuDee - I have a few fodder i'm raining to levels 7-10 where do they go? I never paid attention to dom b4
@MaryahStevens saw your post and thought I would respond even though you had pinged someone else :)

You can send your fodder to our Public buy in exchange for treasure, to the OOF Raffle in exchange for treasure and tickets towards prizes, or to Art for Fodder in exchange for art!

Details about what users to actually send those dragons to are in each respective thread :)

Hope this helps!
@MaryahStevens saw your post and thought I would respond even though you had pinged someone else :)

You can send your fodder to our Public buy in exchange for treasure, to the OOF Raffle in exchange for treasure and tickets towards prizes, or to Art for Fodder in exchange for art!

Details about what users to actually send those dragons to are in each respective thread :)

Hope this helps!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
This will be my first event.

I'm hyped woo.
This will be my first event.

I'm hyped woo.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
@TimeStandStill oh yay :D I didn't even know what was happening during my first festival oops
I hope you enjoy TCC ^^ I'm sure it will leave you excited for all future festivals!
@TimeStandStill oh yay :D I didn't even know what was happening during my first festival oops
I hope you enjoy TCC ^^ I'm sure it will leave you excited for all future festivals!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

I hope so too! I managed to save up 80KT for a chest my friend says has some awesome goodies.
@Kuruin

I hope so too! I managed to save up 80KT for a chest my friend says has some awesome goodies.
@TimeStandStill
remember to ask to be pinged when new events open up!
@TimeStandStill
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[quote name="catgame21234" date=2017-07-21 15:43:16] @TimeStandStill remember to ask to be pinged when new events open up! [/quote] Alright!
catgame21234 wrote on 2017-07-21:
@TimeStandStill

Alright!
@TimeStandStill oh good! That was really nice of them to give you a heads up on that because that's one thing you won't want to miss for the festival ^^

If you have any questions on the festival feel free to ask!
@TimeStandStill oh good! That was really nice of them to give you a heads up on that because that's one thing you won't want to miss for the festival ^^

If you have any questions on the festival feel free to ask!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

(And making sure we still have food for the dessert party!)
Mother Russia is around, da, but is currently in the Coli working through a massive Intern backlog~

(And making sure we still have food for the dessert party!)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22