Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] On the Nature of the Arcane
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
That was such an exciting battle. Thanks Nature for playing with us!
That was such an exciting battle. Thanks Nature for playing with us!
uDNAbBS.png
Whoo...what a dim run! My first real participation and I had a blast!

Grats Light for making history!

Well done Nature and Arcane-Nature on the good fight and placing second, Arcane for third!
Whoo...what a dim run! My first real participation and I had a blast!

Grats Light for making history!

Well done Nature and Arcane-Nature on the good fight and placing second, Arcane for third!
OfF9Gci.gif 4JU8r97.gif_________________________59TgHaL.png
@Tarinankertoja
Thank you! :D. (I have a lot of G1 scatter projects already haha, but... possibly! Right now leaning towards setting up a trade thread in a bit. I'd hate to scatter him if someone likes his colors, but I'd love a Nature Child born today so I can commemorate the event and lore my celebration hatches together XD.)

@AnkanV
Thank you for the scry XD. (I actually like the Toxin on his wings~)

@AnxiousKiwi
Just wanted to pop in and say I love the achievement in your sig XD. Hope you don't mind I put it in my Light hatch's bio? :D (If you do, then I'll go ahead and take it down. So glorious though XD)
@Tarinankertoja
Thank you! :D. (I have a lot of G1 scatter projects already haha, but... possibly! Right now leaning towards setting up a trade thread in a bit. I'd hate to scatter him if someone likes his colors, but I'd love a Nature Child born today so I can commemorate the event and lore my celebration hatches together XD.)

@AnkanV
Thank you for the scry XD. (I actually like the Toxin on his wings~)

@AnxiousKiwi
Just wanted to pop in and say I love the achievement in your sig XD. Hope you don't mind I put it in my Light hatch's bio? :D (If you do, then I'll go ahead and take it down. So glorious though XD)
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7b4arnbo3THfzi0/giphy.gif[/img] Just wanted to quickly stop by and thank Nature for their hard work! I'm sure we're all pretty broke right now, so the Ice x Water battle will def be a good way for everyone to get their hoards back up to their starting points. That was by far my largest battle since joining. Thank you everyone for your dedication! And congrats to Light for making history! c:[/center]
giphy.gif

Just wanted to quickly stop by and thank Nature for their hard work!
I'm sure we're all pretty broke right now, so the Ice x Water battle will def be a good way for everyone to get their hoards back up to their starting points.
That was by far my largest battle since joining.
Thank you everyone for your dedication!

And congrats to Light for making history! c:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125