Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Signs Across Flights (half-way to 1k!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
This is an interesting idea you have here, hopefully you'll get the numbers that you want. :)
This is an interesting idea you have here, hopefully you'll get the numbers that you want. :)
@Cakeless Thank you! <3
@Cakeless Thank you! <3
*Casually prods thread.* So close to 300 entries, come on :C
*Casually prods thread.* So close to 300 entries, come on :C
Casual visibility bump <3
Casual visibility bump <3
LIGHTNING FLIGHT SUPPORTS ALL USE OF SPREADSHEETS
LIGHTNING FLIGHT SUPPORTS ALL USE OF SPREADSHEETS
dNCLmdm.png
Done! I'm a Pisces Water flight member myself (I know, the stereotypical "All Pisces love water/swimming/the ocean", but I'm a pretty stereotypical Pisces anyhow...)
Done! I'm a Pisces Water flight member myself (I know, the stereotypical "All Pisces love water/swimming/the ocean", but I'm a pretty stereotypical Pisces anyhow...)
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
@Kapara YAS, SPREADSHEETS ARE GOOD \o/

@Samoqueen That's fine <3 Just spread the word over there if you can - it'd work wonders for this! <3
@Kapara YAS, SPREADSHEETS ARE GOOD \o/

@Samoqueen That's fine <3 Just spread the word over there if you can - it'd work wonders for this! <3
@Cinderfire

Finished! What are the results so far?

now im thinking of the homestuck trolls on Flight Rising XD
@Cinderfire

Finished! What are the results so far?

now im thinking of the homestuck trolls on Flight Rising XD
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
Took it. I'm a Scorpio currently residing in Nature. Almost chose plague when I first joined though. I will vacation there someday I swear!!!
Took it. I'm a Scorpio currently residing in Nature. Almost chose plague when I first joined though. I will vacation there someday I swear!!!
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Nightshades Thank you! There's a link to the output spreadsheet in the first post where you can see how the results are spread thus far :D Also, Homestuck trolls is actually a fun way to think of it!

@VENNY Not that many Scorpios in Nature right now, are there? O:
@Nightshades Thank you! There's a link to the output spreadsheet in the first post where you can see how the results are spread thus far :D Also, Homestuck trolls is actually a fun way to think of it!

@VENNY Not that many Scorpios in Nature right now, are there? O:
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18