Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Signs Across Flights (half-way to 1k!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Cinderfire

Oh! No I didn't mean contacting them "live", which could be considered annoying to some. It's just that most folks list their birthdays, which would give your their sign, and you can SEE what flight they are currently in. Keeping the names was just a way not to duplicate your efforts.

Most players I've encountered here have been helpful, rather than malicious, or, as you say, decent enough! So, carry on and good fortune to you!
@Cinderfire

Oh! No I didn't mean contacting them "live", which could be considered annoying to some. It's just that most folks list their birthdays, which would give your their sign, and you can SEE what flight they are currently in. Keeping the names was just a way not to duplicate your efforts.

Most players I've encountered here have been helpful, rather than malicious, or, as you say, decent enough! So, carry on and good fortune to you!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Cinderfire Agreed with Deladria, ideally you'd want at least a several hundred responses before any correlations can be reliably drawn, given that there are 12 signs and 11 flights (132 combinations). It might be hard to get that many responses from the forums alone, so perhaps you could go mining for data on your own, since profiles have birthdates on them.

However, keep in mind that not everyone will have put their real birthday there, so you'll have to account for that small margin of error. I am technically Scorpio, but I always like to use June 3 as my profile birthday for everything, since I get antsy about having my real birthday around for people to see. (...though most of the Scorpio traits have always been completely opposite to how I truly am...)

Edit: Whoops, seems my comment came a little late. Feel free to ignore, hehehe. :)
@Cinderfire Agreed with Deladria, ideally you'd want at least a several hundred responses before any correlations can be reliably drawn, given that there are 12 signs and 11 flights (132 combinations). It might be hard to get that many responses from the forums alone, so perhaps you could go mining for data on your own, since profiles have birthdates on them.

However, keep in mind that not everyone will have put their real birthday there, so you'll have to account for that small margin of error. I am technically Scorpio, but I always like to use June 3 as my profile birthday for everything, since I get antsy about having my real birthday around for people to see. (...though most of the Scorpio traits have always been completely opposite to how I truly am...)

Edit: Whoops, seems my comment came a little late. Feel free to ignore, hehehe. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm light for the dom benefits, but i'm a shadowling at heart :')

love my shadowmama :')
i'm light for the dom benefits, but i'm a shadowling at heart :')

love my shadowmama :')
+2 hours server time!
Aaaaaa almost two-hundred entries in the thing! <3
Aaaaaa almost two-hundred entries in the thing! <3
*Gently prods thread.* Come on, folks! Keep the pool growing! </3
*Gently prods thread.* Come on, folks! Keep the pool growing! </3
This is interesting and fun! Filled the form in.

Sign,
Little Pisces in Shadow
This is interesting and fun! Filled the form in.

Sign,
Little Pisces in Shadow
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
how did I never see this before omg

filled out the form!
how did I never see this before omg

filled out the form!
@Fervor Only made it last night! :D
@Fervor Only made it last night! :D
Oh, whoops, missed this breaching 200 people :') Ah, wells, next goal: 300~!

EDIT: Seems Shadow, Light, and Plague are the only three flights with participation from peeps of all signs thus far, of which Shadow seems dominated by Air element signs, Light by Fire element signs, and Plague by Fixed quality signs <:
Oh, whoops, missed this breaching 200 people :') Ah, wells, next goal: 300~!

EDIT: Seems Shadow, Light, and Plague are the only three flights with participation from peeps of all signs thus far, of which Shadow seems dominated by Air element signs, Light by Fire element signs, and Plague by Fixed quality signs <:
Water flight, Fire sign. Oh well. I wouldn't be able to pick a flight based on my birth month anyway, since I'm a December-born Sagittarius.
Water flight, Fire sign. Oh well. I wouldn't be able to pick a flight based on my birth month anyway, since I'm a December-born Sagittarius.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18