Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Signs Across Flights (half-way to 1k!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Quarilas I have enabled multible submissions for people in your situation, so you should no longer be notified that you've already submitted a response :)
@Quarilas I have enabled multible submissions for people in your situation, so you should no longer be notified that you've already submitted a response :)
Did it :3

This is interesting
Did it :3

This is interesting
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Im a water-obsessed pisces in earth

why does this amuse me
Im a water-obsessed pisces in earth

why does this amuse me
Sam | He/Him | Artist
Find me on deviantart at RatDogGod!
ImLwTCX.png
hail the voidwaker
@nielybh
@nielybh
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
Good to see a few other Virgo peeps in Ice. :D
Good to see a few other Virgo peeps in Ice. :D
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
Aaaaaaa it's so good to wake up and see an additional 30+ people have joined the pool! \o/ *Total nerd moment.*

I'm starting to see tendencies here, but I still don't think participation is being indicative of actual distribution as of right now :'D This looks like it will be an ongoing project...
Aaaaaaa it's so good to wake up and see an additional 30+ people have joined the pool! \o/ *Total nerd moment.*

I'm starting to see tendencies here, but I still don't think participation is being indicative of actual distribution as of right now :'D This looks like it will be an ongoing project...
what should i do if im a cusp though since i cant answer two
what should i do if im a cusp though since i cant answer two
xWfF5ty.gif
@AmazingMelonz Usually even in a cusp you're still slightly more one side than the other depending on the time; unless you were born at exactly 00:00 the night that one sign moves into the other :'3

If all else fails just input the sign you identify the most with, a'spose :'3
@AmazingMelonz Usually even in a cusp you're still slightly more one side than the other depending on the time; unless you were born at exactly 00:00 the night that one sign moves into the other :'3

If all else fails just input the sign you identify the most with, a'spose :'3
@Cinderfire

Meh, don't think much of Astrology, myself. I think my Flight fits me better than my Sign. But really, I don't give it much thought.

This is an interesting idea though. You really need a LOT more data before anything is significant. You might consider making a spreadsheet and hit up the "Users Online" to get the info you want. (Make a column for names so you don't duplicate) I think that would be more efficient than waiting for random anonymous submissions.
@Cinderfire

Meh, don't think much of Astrology, myself. I think my Flight fits me better than my Sign. But really, I don't give it much thought.

This is an interesting idea though. You really need a LOT more data before anything is significant. You might consider making a spreadsheet and hit up the "Users Online" to get the info you want. (Make a column for names so you don't duplicate) I think that would be more efficient than waiting for random anonymous submissions.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria that would mean spamming users and I believe that is not an okay thing to do, far as Iknow :P But yeah, I initially wanted to do this manually with user names, but then ehh...those aren't really relevant, and any duplicates at this point would have to come from malicious people. I'm kind of hoping (I have to, really) that enough users taking the thing are actually decent human beings or at least decent enough not to actively sabotage it :'3
@Deladria that would mean spamming users and I believe that is not an okay thing to do, far as Iknow :P But yeah, I initially wanted to do this manually with user names, but then ehh...those aren't really relevant, and any duplicates at this point would have to come from malicious people. I'm kind of hoping (I have to, really) that enough users taking the thing are actually decent human beings or at least decent enough not to actively sabotage it :'3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18