Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Signs Across Flights (half-way to 1k!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Took the survey!! One of a few Sagitarrius' in wind by the looks of it. It's a fire sign but we're also travelers and free spirits, so maybe that's got something to do with it.
Took the survey!! One of a few Sagitarrius' in wind by the looks of it. It's a fire sign but we're also travelers and free spirits, so maybe that's got something to do with it.

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
One tab of pie charts finished! Moving on to the second one! This is what I do instead of training for profit, why do I torture myself like this.
One tab of pie charts finished! Moving on to the second one! This is what I do instead of training for profit, why do I torture myself like this.
Finished the other one and, boy, are the distributions starting to show. Still need some more data, tho! <3
Finished the other one and, boy, are the distributions starting to show. Still need some more data, tho! <3
This is super cool!!
This is super cool!!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
uhhh... it didn't want to work for me, but I am a libra in the fire flight.
uhhh... it didn't want to work for me, but I am a libra in the fire flight.
@Darkraptor Hi! Could you tell me what was coming up for you? o:
@Darkraptor Hi! Could you tell me what was coming up for you? o:
@cinderfire it wouldn't let me select anything.
@cinderfire it wouldn't let me select anything.
Filled in the survey, but y'know that I'm Virgo!

If there is any correlation between my star sign and the flight that I'm currently in, it'd be great to know about it, specially considering some of the most prevalent or dominant traits that some signs have that can really mean whether they influence their personal choice for a flight or not.

I was particularly attracted to Arcane in the first place, but my second thought was on joining Earth. Ultimately, I decided to go along my intuition and join forces the space fellas. I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Virgo is analytical, thoughtful, and decisive. And if I'm not mistaken, Arcane naturally shares a bit of those characteristics.

Good to know you're at it with another of your personal projects, and best of luck with your spreadsheet!
Filled in the survey, but y'know that I'm Virgo!

If there is any correlation between my star sign and the flight that I'm currently in, it'd be great to know about it, specially considering some of the most prevalent or dominant traits that some signs have that can really mean whether they influence their personal choice for a flight or not.

I was particularly attracted to Arcane in the first place, but my second thought was on joining Earth. Ultimately, I decided to go along my intuition and join forces the space fellas. I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Virgo is analytical, thoughtful, and decisive. And if I'm not mistaken, Arcane naturally shares a bit of those characteristics.

Good to know you're at it with another of your personal projects, and best of luck with your spreadsheet!
IJcB7tI.png
@Cinderfire My sister doesn't go on the forums but she is a Leo in Wind if you want to add her in.
@Cinderfire My sister doesn't go on the forums but she is a Leo in Wind if you want to add her in.
ezgif-5-10c35f64cb.gif
@Darkraptor Try again; it should work now!
@Darkraptor Try again; it should work now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18